Chapter 12

Lydon’s pov

“How did you sleep?” I asked Diamond as she walked into the kitchen holding her head.  I was just finishing the stack of pancakes, and bowls of fruit with the maple syrup and ice- cream out so everyone could just help themselves. “BREAKFAST IS READY!” I screamed, putting everything in a line on the bench with the table set with knives and forks.

“Freaking head is killing me, and really food?” She asked.

“Don’t feel like eating?”

“Don’t even feel like talking about food.” She mumbled, shivering at the thought. The kitchen was soon flooded with guys as they plated up Michael and Diamond just sitting at the table.

“How can you eat?” Michael asked Luke who sat next to him.

“It’s so good.” Luke said with a mouthful of food.

“Ew, that’s gross.” He said, holding his stomach. Right now I was trying to hold my laughs in while they tried to hold their vomit back.  “Actually that smells really good I want some.” He got up and walked over to the bench and pled his plate.

“How the hell are you eating?” Diamond asked shocked.

“I have no idea it just smells really good.” He said, putting food in his mouth as Diamond looked at him with disgust.  “Hey this actually helps.”

“Yeah, I think I’ll pass I’ll just eat later.” She said, putting her head on the table.

“Someone drink a little too much last night ey?” I smirked.

“Don’t even talk.” She grumbled, making me giggle.

“I feel so much better.” Michael huffed, cleaning his plate before sitting back. God how much did these two nutters drink last night? Meh they probably didn’t even eat anything before they even started drinking... idiots.

“So what did youse do last night?” Calum asked giving a wink. Slowly Diamond lifted her head and gave Calum a weird look as to why he would even say that? Calum didn’t do anything but stare at Diamond as he waited for her answer which apparently to him was a little too long for his liking since he started to keep clearing his throat and squirming around in his seat.

“I can’t even remember.” She said, waving her hand at him. Something was telling me that she was hiding something or maybe she just didn’t remember since all the alcohol she had.

“Michael?” He asked, making sure.

“Dude I can’t even remember, man.” He said, holding his stomach not in sickness or anything but in relief that he felt better.

“The alcohol must have been good.” Ashton whispered in my ear, I really tried so hard not to laugh but I don’t know how I did it but I managed not to which was always a good thing.

“Hope it wasn’t bad.” I replied.

Diamond’s pov

I can’t even believe that people were eating this early. It was only nine and everyone was already finishing the pancakes I couldn’t even eat anything because I still felt dizzy and eating wouldn’t help any of it. Guess I would just eat later when I was feeling better.

“I’m gonna go watch TV.” I said, getting up and moving to the lounge. Turning the TV on I laid on the couch and stared at the screen. I didn’t even know what I was watching but I kept on watching anyway.  Time was no issue when you are hangover, you were just more focused on making the room stop spinning but it never did, no matter how hard you tried.