Chapter 11

Diamond’s pov

“But seriously would she even care if we made Ice look punk? Like we could colour his eye black and put blue dye on his head in a Mohawk.” Michael exclaimed. 

“Jesus Christ you think of some weird shit.” Calum said, shaking his head.

“But really she might even like it, I’ll even do it.”

“Michael you are not dying his fur blue, you can’t even do your hair properly.” Luke laughed.

“I can so, the white sink felt left out so I dyed it as well.” He shrugged.

“Yeah, it was more green than your hair.” Calum sniggered.  Somehow that wasn’t too hard to believe. Just then I realized that Lydon wasn’t in the room where everyone else was. I got up and walked upstairs to see what she was doing.

Lydon’s pov

I was sitting on my bed with grey trackies and a sweater, didn’t really feel like going downstairs yet.  Ice was downstairs playing around in the lounge, slowly he was getting more comfortable to not always having to be around me which was good because he could go exploring and play with stuff.

“Dude are you in there?” I heard Di tap lightly on the door.

“Yeah, come in.” I mumbled, rocking back and forth. The door creaked open to where she emerged, walked in, closed the door and sat on my bed.

“Why are you still in here?”

“Didn’t want to come out yet.” I told her, not looking at her.

“What’s wrong?” I stayed quiet for a second before I let out a sigh. It was starting to get hot so I pulled the sleeves of my top up as I looked at Diamond beginning to talk until I was cut off. “Dude, your tattoo.” She gasped.

“What?” Alright now I was so confused. Slowly I looked down at the name and gasped. Holy. Shit.  I couldn’t even talk I just jumped off the bed and ran to the door to find Ashton, guess Di will just find out with the others. When I finally found Ashton he was in the games room with the boys I didn’t even bother saying anything just grabbed his arm and yanked him out. 

“What’s going-”

“The tattoo, look.” I said, showing him my tattoo.

“It’s... gold.”

“Oh no shit.” I replied sarcastically.

“We’re soulmates.”

“Yup.” I more I looked at him the more attractive he got.

“So does this mean that I can kiss you know?” He asked with a smirk on his face.

“Well we are meant to be together.” I shrugged. We both leaned forward and locked lips and to tell you the truth it didn’t feel that bad, I actually felt something. Slowly we moved away from each other and smiled.

“Feel tha-”

“Yeah.” I nodded, “I felt it.” I smiled kissing him again. “Should we tell the others?”

“I think we should, they are going to find out eventually anyway.” I nodded my head at him, smiling we walked back to in.

“What are you too smiling about?” Luke asked, a smirking Diamond next to him. She probably saw us talking outside the door and decided to climb through the window.

“We’re soulmats.” Ashton grinned, everyone smiled at us cheering us on.

“LET ME SEE YOUR TATTOO!” Michel screeched, jumping to his feet in a matter of seconds that I thought he was going to tackle Ashton to the ground and grab his arm himself to look at it. Guess he just wanted to take a look because he wouldn’t know what it would look like when it’s gold because he doesn’t have one for himself and that really saddened me.