Chapter 6

Lydon’s pov

The next morning I woke up to people talking, yeah from all the way down there I could hear them chattering from upstairs man these people talk loud. I couldn’t exactly hear what they were saying only the muffled chattering. Rolling out of the bed I went to the bathroom and had a shower when I was done I dried my hair with the towel then let it dry naturally before wrapping the towel around me and going to my wardrobe where I looked at all my outfits. I decided with a dark teal oversize crop top with a big black bow print on the front with grey skinny jeans with black wedged ankle boots with my stylish look of rings and bracelets. Looking at my hair in the mirror when I was done I decided to leave it down.

When I got down to the end of the spiral staircase everyone’s eyes were on me. What did I look bad or something? Right now it felt like I was at a prom or something where I’m supposed to be coming down the stairs in a pretty dress with my hair up in some sort of nice, amazing hairstyle but instead I was in jeans and a top the odd one out, like I didn’t belong. I didn’t like being in the centre of attention it just wasn’t me. 

“Do I look bad or something?” I asked, looking down at what I was wearing. I looked up again to everyone who was watching me with mouths open, well except Diamond.

“You look amazing.” Luke breathed. I saw Ashton look sad for a moment when I smiled and thanked Luke but when I looked over at Ashton his sadness was now replaced with a smile. Wonder what was on his mind.

“Is that my top?” Diamond asked, eying the crop top I was wearing.  I gave her a look and shook my head. “It is my top.” By this time the guys didn’t even know what to say to something like this so they just sat there really quiet looking between the two of us with somewhat excitement in their eyes.

“It was the top that you stole from my wardrobe that you didn’t give up.” I told her. She didn’t say anything else after that but thought about what to say.

“Oh yeah, I remember now.” She giggled. I just shook my head at her and laughed, she always forgot what clothes she took from me since she never gave them back just place them in her wardrobe and forget about them. Next minute I’m gonna have no clothes left but the ones I will be wearing.

“What’s going on today?” Ashton asked since us girls were fine, guess they really didn’t know what to do. Everyone shrugged their shoulders and looked around. “Chilling here it is.” He mumbled. That’s when we all suddenly went different ways. Calum and Ashton went to the workout room, Michael and I went to play xbox while Luke and Diamond went to the pool.

“So since you beat my ass last time it’s time for me to win.” Michael laughed. I giggled at him when he thought that I would go along with it.

“Yeah you wish that I would let you win.” I giggled at him.

“Screw that then let’s just muck around on grand theft auto.”

“Done.” I said, running my character around the place before blowing Michael up. 

“Come get me, I’m in the bright green car.” Michael said as I flew in an army helicopter with the hook at the bottom. Diamond and I would do this all the time where ne would be in the car and the other in the helicopter and we would pick the car up and swing it back and forth then throw it into the mountains where it would roll and tumble.  

“Your car is trashed.” I giggled, looking at his now damaged car that no longer started since we were dropping the car over and over again.

“Hey Lydon do you have a tattoo?” Michael suddenly asked, out of nowhere. This question caught me off guard had Calum said something to him?