Chapter 5

Lydon’s pov

“How the hell are you going to get this name?” I questioned, crossing my arms as I raised a brow. The guys were out for the day doing whatever the hell guys do while Diamond and I were chilling at the house doing girl things... yup we were talking about Diamonds plan about getting the tattoo.  Well that was pretty girly right?  

“Well I was thinking of just going into his room when they were all sleeping and just check with the light from your phone.” She shrugged.  My jaw dropped open as I stared at her starstrucked. Was she serious right now? Just go in there with the light from a phone and sneak a look at the name? “Can you close your mouth it’s like you’re trying to be a net and catch fish or something.” She said, forcefully putting her fingers under my chin and pushing up to close my mouth as I let out an ‘ow’ as my teeth knocked each other.

“Any harder and my teeth will fall out.” I told her, moving my head away from her grabby hand. As she kept talking about her so called master plan she kept moving her hands as she talked making me watch them with eyes alert I wanted my teeth thank you very much and no one was going to knock them out anytime soon.

“Are you listening to anything I’m saying?” Diamond questioned, placing her hands on her hips with one leg bent while the other was straight.

“I’m too busy looking at your hands  to listen to what you’re saying.”  I semi yelled, throwing my arms in the air.

“Oh, you’re talking like I’m going to shoot you or something.” She snorted, walking to the staircase. Rolling my eyes slightly I jogged after her, damn this girl walks fast.

“Why do you walk so god damn fast, where’s the serial killer?” I questioned, looking behind me as I let out a giggle.

“Why do you walk so slow?” She said back, going around the corner and into the theatre where she flopped down on one of the couches spread out with one of her arms behind her head as the other was resting on her stomach watching the huge screen. 

“Don’t tell me you want me to put a god damn movie on for you because you’re too lazy to do it yourself.” I huffed.  All she did was shake her head and sit there looking at the huge blank screen. “Why are you in here then?”

“Somewhere different to sit, getting bored of always being in the same rooms all the time.” She said.

“Oh.” Was all I said before sitting down on the comfy seats.

***

Hours passed and the boys were now back not to mention that we kinda fell asleep so that left us no time to talk about what we were gonna do. Diamond growled in annoyance and slight anger as the guys piled, more like marching onto a battle field banging on drums and blowing on trumpets into the house.  We were sitting in the theatre room upstairs and we could still hear their loud asses.

“How the hell am I supposed to think now?” Diamond grouched, holding her hands up to the side of her head.

“Who said that you were thinking in the first place?” I mumbled under my breath. Somehow she had heard me since she gave me a what was supposed to me a sour look which quickly vanished when the guys finally found us.

“Whatcha dooin’?” Michael screamed as he ran into the room after the rest of the guys.  I jumped, not in surprise or from being scared but from the loudness that followed the guys soothing and soft voices.  

“Why are you so loud?” Ashton laughed, sitting down on one of the couch.

“Why aren’t you?”He shot back so fast that Ashton had no time to even think about what he was going to sat next. As Ashton sat there the topic was soon changed and the comeback was no longer there.