Chapter 8

Lydon’s pov

The next day Diamond and I were sitting outside near the pool away from the guys who decided that they were going to play xbox all day. During the first half hour out here I was walking around the pool with both my hands on my head thinking things through so hard about what had happened yesterday with Ashton.  As I kept thinking Diamond was sitting patiently looking at the water, waiting for me to get my thoughts together. Really, if this was me I would tell her to hurry the hell up I don’t have all god damn day to wait for you.

“He thinks that he can just kiss me like that. What the hell.” I blurred out. I turned on my heels to see her  where she was looking at me with so much confusion it looked like her brain went for a little walk before coming back to her head.

“Huh?”

“He... Ashton saw it.”

“Saw... your boobs?”She guessed. She really didn’t know what was going on.

“No. Ew... what the hell?” I cringed. “The tattoo, duh.” Diamond’s mouth formed an ‘o’ shape as she clicked her fingers then pointing at me.  Why was she even thinking about boobs in the first place? 

“I knew it.” She smiled, clapping her hands. I rolled my eyes at her, man this was one crazy girl.

“No you didn’t, you were talking about boobs.”

“Was I? I can’t remember.” This wasn’t the first time that this has happened, normally when she talks she can’t remember who she talked to or what she was talking about. I called it goldfish syndrome, and she had it.

“Well anyway when I was drinking my bracelets fell down and he saw it.”

“Did anyone else?” By now her eyes were massive, kinda reminded me of a blowfly. Haha a girl with the eyes of a blowfly that’s funny.

“No, thank god.” I sighed in relief. I don’t know what it was but I hated people seeing the name that was on my wrist. Like why did randoms feel the need to look and know everyone else’s soulmate. Excuse me bitch is it really you’re business to know who my soulmates name is? NO! 

“That’s good then, I know how you hate people seeing it.” She said. Yup, us bitches knew each other so well. 

“But like he wanted to kiss  because...”

“Did you guys kiss?!” She asked, not even bothering to let me finish my god damn sentence. Rude much?

“Could I finish what I was going to say first?” I asked, sass dripping with every word. Diamond’s hands flung straight to her mouth with her eyes nearly popping out of her head like god damn girl. A slight opps before saying completely still and silent like if she just moved the slightest inch I would go spastic on her... That would be something that I would do though. “How could I kiss him when I don’t even know him or like to even see if it would change colour like the fuck I don’t just kiss randoms!” At this stage I was getting pissed.

“But... you do know him. His in 5 Seconds Of Summer.” Her voice was just over a whisper, guess she was still scared that I would do something to her. 

“Dude!” I screamed.

“What?!”

“No, I don’t do that.”

“God damn girl now we have to wait. Do you know what that means?  It’s gonna take longer.” She whinned, crossing her arms and pouting her lips. I gave her a look and it wasn’t a very happy look either.  “We can wait.”

“Good.”

Ashton’s pov

“Why did I have to say that? Seriously out of everything I could have said that had to come out.” I  huffed, scuffing my hair up.