Chapter 19

Lydon’s pov

Have you even smelt something so revolting that even when you cover your nose to block the smell out it just goes straight through your fingers and straight up your nose like there was no escape.  Well that’s what I’m feeling right now, no matter what I did the smell would still come through and I would still smell it. As I followed Calum and Luke in to the kitchen we found Ashton, Michael and to my amazement Diamond all standing around a pan that was on the stove.

“The hell are you stewing?” Luke muffled as his hands covered his mouth and nose.

“Did you catch a dead rabbit on the side of the road or something?” Calum continued as Luke started making gagging noises. I swear to god this house was going to smell for a lifetime there was no way in hell that I was ever going to get rid of this dead animal smell. 

“It’s not a dead animal.” Michael said, turning around to face us with his arms crossed. I stared at him like he was crazy do if it smelt like a skunk and it wasn’t an animal then what the hell was it?

“Then how do you explain the foul smell?” Luke asked before I could get the chance to open my mouth.  My attention soon followed Diamond as she picked the pan up and walked to the bin where she tossed whatever the hell was in it in the bin where that to started to smell yeah thanks alot for that Di.

“I burnt an egg.” She said innocently as she looked at us.  My eyes opened up even more as the words that she spoke came rushing out of her mouth. You have got to be kidding, was she actually serious. “Well you know that I can’t eggs, well Michael and Ashton were watching me and telling me what to do and stuff but they got carried away in guy talk or something and they forgot about me and I didn’t know what to do and the egg went all funny.” She explained. I didn’t really have the patience for listening to her explain what went wrong I just needed air. Fresh air.

“I don’t care. Just open the windows and get that disgusting smell out of here before it starts travelling.” I said, before walking out with Luke and Calum right behind me.  

Diamond’s pov

“Seriously guys I was doing so good, why the hell did you have to get so carried away in your guy talk?” I grumbled as Lydon and her two minions followed her outside. Michael gave me a look of disbelief like he couldn’t believe what he was hearing or something.

“Excuse me, I  did tell you to flip it.” Michael tried to say as I folded my arms, yeah because that was some bullshit.

“No you didn’t, that’s bullshit.” Ashton laughed shaking his head.

“It’s not bullshit.”

“Are you hearing voices in your head again?” I questioned, raising my brow at him.  He gave me a look of crazy written all over his face.

“He escaped the mental hospital remember?” Ashton laughed, as he started scrubbing the pan since he was the one with the muscles... he’s a drummer remember and Michael was a girl who couldn’t get any of the burnt egg that was now fully stuck to the bottom of the pan unlike Ashton who I was beginning to think that he was the new superman or something.  It didn’t take him long t get the pan all clean again but if it was me then it would take a week maybe less if I threw the stupid thing away because I got sick of cleaning it or just completely given up on it.  Once he finished drying it he held it up for me to inspect since I was known for being picky about things getting cleaned properly and no I was no clean freak but I didn’t like having left over food stuck to the pan while I’m trying to cook fresh stuff. 

“Looks spick and span from here.”  Michael grinned, pushing me out the way before I could have a say.

“He was talking to me asshole.” I grouched, slapping him away before putting my say into it. When I was finished Michael started grumbling about how I copied him because I apparently said the same thing he said just in better words which he didn’t seem to happy about.  Ashton being the ‘big hero’ that he is said that we both said two different things  I just reckon that he should just shut up. But hey, that was just my opinion.