Chapter 3

Lydon’s pov

“So, umm...  how do you ‘plan’ on getting this name?” I asked, putting my fingers up to quote plan. We were sitting on the floor in the huge cinema room with the lights on. Yeah we know it’s for movies but it was nice to be in there. The room was massive just like all the other rooms in the house. The walls were black with massive white couches the whole way along the back of the room facing the projector screen that filled up the whole wall. There was a huge gap between the couch and the screen to play soccer it was crazy.

“I don’t fucking know.” She groaned, tossing her legs in the air as she kicked them back and forth. I turned my neck to look over at her.

“Bitch I thought you had a plan?”

“I never said that.” She argued back. I shook my head replaying in my head what she had said yesterday.

“Then how the hell are you going to see what his tattoo says?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow at her.

“I have a plan.” Diamond grinned, now she decided to change her answer?

“So what’s the plan?”

“I don’t have one.” She shrugged.

“Dude you just said you had one.” I groaned as I started getting tired of her going in circles with her god damn answers.

“Yeah but it doesn’t mean that I actually have a plan. It’s just to make me look smart.”  She shrugged, grinning like a crazy person.

“You are such an idiot.” I giggled at her, shaking my head at her weirdness.  Well I guess since there was no plan then we would just have to wait. Just then my phone vibrated, I dug into the pocket of my pretty loose but tight trackies.

The awesome one:
Yo it’s Michael from the cafe, I didn’t know if it was going to be weird texting you right away since you might think I was a creep or something. The boys and I were wondering if you girls wanted to hang out or something? Oh and If the boys text you it’s because they raided my phone to get your numbers.

I read the text out loud, laughing at the name he gave himself. I tapped on the message section and started typing.

Lyydonn:
The awesome one, really? Anyway yeah come too ours to chill? The address is 4 Hollywood Way, just look for a huge ass house. Oh and if you want to be allowed in you have to have food. See ya soon :P

Even though the part about the food was a joke I bet they would still bring something. They all seem to be the joking type or even the gullible type.  If they brought any food with them I would laugh so hard but at the same time I would want to squeeze their cheeks at their cuteness. 

“Does this mean I have to clean my room?” Diamond groaned. She hated the thought of cleaning her room and anything that has something to do with cleaning. I looked over at her and cracked a laughed why would she have to clean her room?

“Are you going to have them in your room?” I winked.

 “Oh yeah all three of em.” She joked, giving me the thumb up. The doorbell echoed through the house making us look at each other in surprise. “Well that was fast.”  Nodding in agreement we got up and raced to the door, no we weren’t running because they were guys, please, we have more class than that. Yup we were racing to see if they brought food with them. Diamond and I were slipping and sliding down the hallway due to our socks and when the front door came into view we decided to ice skate causing us to slam into the door since there was no other way to put on brakes.

“Do we wanna know what you guys were doing in there?” Ashton laughed, as we opened the door.

“Sounded sexual.” Michael added, holding a box of donuts.