Chapter 13

Note: Hey guys, thanks so much for reading this story I really hope that you like it. If you would like a book written for you just leave a comment or inbox me some details about it, I would be happy to do it.  Enjoy this chapter :)

Lydon’s pov

Days went by as the weather changed from good to shit to saying when the hell did we drive to the desert. Diamond and Michael were over their drunk episode and were back to their crazy ways were someone had to watch over them before we would be watching the house going up in flames from the curve in the street.

Luke and Calum were turning into Diamond and Michael I’ve never been them like this before. I actually thought that they were the descent ones in this house. They were dancing outside, just in front of the table where we were all sitting they were both doing disco hand actions and thrusting their hips in every possible way.

“You guys are good.” Ashton said as they laughed at themselves. 

“You should become a dancer.” Michael smirked.

“Yeah, stop singing and go in the dance industry.” I giggled. The two stopped suddenly bent over with their hands on their knees laughing as they got claps from us all.

“And everyone says that Michael and I are crazy, did anyone just not see what happened just then?” Diamond asked, pointing her thumb over at Calum and Luke.  I gave her a look before I started laughing at her which she simply just sat there with a really confused look on her face .

“At least they won’t be setting the house on fire anytime soon.” I told her, patting her head like a dog. She slapped my hand away quickly before throwing a chip at me which feel on my lap where Ice happily ate.

Diamond’s pov

“Lydon does have a point.” Ashton agreed. Seriously what was with me and Michael that no one trusted. Oh wait maybe it was the time that we snapped the branch in the back that was Lydon’s favourite, we just stuck it back on with duct tape then painted the tape brown to camouflage with the branch, yeah she never found out.  We must have done a pretty good job on it.

Just then my heart almost flied out of my chest, first minute she was sitting down then the next she was playing with Ice when she threw his toy in the tree. Slowly I placed my hand over the side of my face as if I was blocking out the sun, if I couldn’t see her she couldn’t see me right?

“What the hell happened to the tree?” She yelled in a gasp. Shit, shit, shit. Taking my hand away from my face where she was next to the tree, staring right at me as she waved the branch in her hand. I shrugged after a few minutes I didn’t want to nod quickly to make it look like I did it but not slowly that I was hiding something either.

“What happened?” I called out.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” She said, throwing the branch on the ground and walking towards us.

“How would I know?” I asked, my voice kinda shaky.  She gave me a look, the look she always gave when she was going to get me caught and tell her the truth about what happened to the tree. Her and her stupid mind games.

“Because everything crazy that happens you always have something to do with it.”

“ I think she has a tracking device on us or something.” Michael said, pretty loudly that Lydon raised her brows as she clapped her hands loudly.  Michael nearly knocked himself out since he literally slapped his hand over his mouth. Good one mate, now she’s really gonna know.

“I knew you two were up to something.” She said, smiling in satisfaction.  

“Good one.” I told Michael kicking his shin.