Chapter 28: Kidnapped

Hey readers,

Make sure to skip the *** if you aren't comfortable reading torture.

Third Person

"Midoriya!" Iida yells as he realizes what the greenette is trying to do.

Akuma ignores the child, his focus solely on the man before him. The teen lands a kick on Muscular, who was too shocked to move.

The hit rouses the villain into action. He grabs the boy's foot, intent on breaking it. Instead of that happening, Muscular releases the leg and cries out in pain, staring at his burned hand. Midoriya's entire body was momentarily engulfed in flames which caused the burns.

Akuma grins, "Do you really think it'll be that easy?"

Muscular growls and darts forward to attack.

Akuma doges easily, laughing tauntingly at the villain.

As Akuma dances around Muscular's attacks, the rest of the students stand completely still trying to process the sight.

"What the hell is shity Deku doing?!" Bakugo breaks the silence as the boy narrowly avoids the villain's punch.

"We have to help!" Ochaco exclaims.

The others agree with her, after all, they may have no idea what's happening but they trust Izuku. The greenette must have some sort of plan...right?

Out of the corner of his eye, Akuma sees Izuku's friends moving in to help. He jumps off the wall as Muscular's fist burrows itself right where he was. Muscular roars as he pulls his hand out of the wall.

Landing in front of the students he glances at the villain, "Excuse me for a moment Muscular, I have to deal with them."

A wall of ice appears, blocking Muscular's way.

"What's going on Izuku?" Todoroki asks.

"Exactly what candy cane said. Why the hell are you acting so weird?" Katsuki yells.

Akuma sighs and murmurs, "Honestly, I have no idea why Izuku puts up with you people."

"What are you-" Iida cuts himself off as he fully takes in Izuku's appearance.

Before the student;s couldn't see him clearly since he was at the back of the group and partly covered by the shadows. Now, however, they can see that his hair, which was green, has turned pitch black. His eyes too have changed into a blood-red that glows in the darkness. They lost all their light and happiness. Now they look completely cold and emotionless.

"The fuck!" Bakugo exclaims, taking a step away from his classmate.

Akuma tilts his head to the side and smiles, "Oh, I guess Izuku didn't tell you about me did he?"

He sighs and shakes his head, "Nice to meet ya! I'm Akuma. Or that's what Izuku calls me at least."

"What did you do to Deku!" Ochaco demands.

Akuma giggles and points to his head, "He's right here silly. Wait...there was something important I wanted to tell you."

He frowns and taps his chin, "Oh right, now I remember!" His voice, which was light and cheery, changes into a threatening one, "Don't interfere."

"Why should we listen to you!" Katsuki growls.

"I cannot put up with this today, I guess I'll have to use force then!"

The four, step back, reading themselves for some sort of attack. To their surprise, Akuma merely snaps his fingers. Some sort of clear shield rises between them, separating the four students from the rest of the cave.