Chapter 21: Start of Training

Hey readers,

Thank you so much for 1.5K reads! I have no idea how you guys can be so amazing! Thank you also, to those who've put this story in their lists and voted, I really appreciate it. Anyway, on to the story!

-N0vu5

I sigh deeply as I stare out the window, watching trees turn into blurs on the road.

A few days have passed since my 'breakdown'. Due to that, I had to tell everyone about my time travel. They took it well enough, to my surprise.

Flashback

I look up at the 1-A door, my hands shaking slightly from nerves.

I take a deep breath and open the door. All chatter in the room stops as I enter. Everyone is looking at me with a mix of emotions.

"Midoriya-" Iida starts to say, he's cut off by the door opening again.

Aizawa seps in the room, glances at the students "Good, you're all here."

I bite my lip, Aizawa notices my anxiety and puts a comforting hand on my shoulder.

"There is something Midoriya needs to say to you all."

The class exchanges a glance but is silent.

I swallow down my nerves and try to be confident.

'If the teachers accepted me, why wouldn't they? I have nothing to be scared about.'

"I'm from the future."

"Wait what?!" The class exclaims.

I feel a sense of déjà vu as I begin to explain to my classmate.

"So, that's why you were acting weird a few months ago," Tsu says.

"Pretty much." I nod.

"H-how did we die?" Ashido asks me.

The room goes silent, waiting for my response.

I look away and fidget with my fingers, "You all died differently but none of it was pleasant."

"Deku," Kacchan stands, "are you blaming yourself?"

I stiffen and look at him in surprise at his accuracy, "I-"

"You are, aren't you."

"I know that it technically wasn't my fault but I still feel responsible," I admit.

"That's not true Deku-kun!" Ochacho exclaims.

"Yeah! You shouldn't feel like it's your fault." Jirou adds

"I know..." I say.

It's true. Logicly, I know it isn't my fault, but at the same time, I feel guilty. Maybe if I tried harder...

I shake my head pushing the thoughts away and focusing on my friends.

Flashback End

After a few more questions, things went back to normal. Or as normal as they could be. Now I can act like myself insead of the person I used to be. My friends were surprised at how different I was but they soon adjusted. I can't help but be thankful for them.

I was forced to go to the mall with them after. Things went well until Tomura showed up. He threatened Mineta, who had gone off by himself. Due to that, the boy was traumatized and decided to pull out of hero school.

I was surprised by his quick exit since, originally, he was expelled in our second year. Although I never hated Mineta, I never liked him either. Due to that, Shinsou was transferred to our class. He has to take an exam but he passed with flying colors. Of course, I ended up telling him too about my time travel. He took it just as well as the others.

Basically, a lot of things have happened in just a few days. Still, I feel like all of us have become closer because of this.

Finally, the bus stops under the guise of a bathroom break. Of course, that isn't the truth.

Soon enough, the pussycats appear to explain our stop.

"It's 9:30 right now. If you're fast...Maybe around noon?" Mandalay says.

Everyone else scrambles to get back one the bus, while I roll my eyes. I dash forward, flipping over the safety bars, and rolling into a run.

"He's got the idea!" Tiger exclaims.

Without waiting for my peers, I start to head to the training grounds, feeling excited for what's to come.