Chapter 10: Monster

Hello Readers!

Just to let you know there is some blood in this chapter. Nothing major though.

-N0vu5

P.s.

The bold in quotations just means someone else is talking.

True to his word, Torino leaves me to my own devices during the internship. On the third day, I ask Gran Torino if we can go to Hosu.

"Why?" He asks.

"Villains are going to attack there tonight."

"How do you- oh right." He quickly stops himself and agrees to go with me.

"Why didn't you warn the heroes earlier?" He says as we leave his home.

"First, do you really think they'd listen to a 15-year old? Second, I don't have proof." I reply.

He nods in understanding.

**Time Skip**

Just like last time, Gran Torino tackles the Nomu and pushes it out of the train. I jump out after him, landing on the top of a building. Instead of going to where the other heroes are, I head to the alleyway where Iida is bound to go.

I jump from rooftop to rooftop using OFA. Even though it's been many years since this incident, I can still remember it clearly. This is the first villain I've fought using my quirk. As I go to the ally, I debate on whether or not I should call Shoto for backup. I might be able to defeat Stain on my own, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm still not completely used to this body yet. Not to mention that I can't use all of my powers at the moment. Still, if I request help from Todoroki, his father won't be pleased.

I jump down from a rooftop, rolling once I hit the ground. I continue running using my momentum to push me forward. I turn a corner to see Stain standing over Iida with his blade raised. I quickly pull out my phone and send the mass text, deciding that it's better to be safe than sorry.

Then using OFA on my legs, I propel myself forward. Just as Stain begins to lower his blade, I jump and kick him into a wall. He swiftly recovers from the blow, jumping off the wall and landing a few feet ahead of me.

"Midoriya, why?!" Iida exclaims.

I glance back at him, "I'm not stupid, I know why you picked Hosu."

His eyes slightly widen but then he glares at me, "This is my battle, not yours!"

"We're friends, so It's my duty to help you." I smile, and look back towards the hero killer, "Besides, If you die here I won't be able to lecture you.

"But Midoriya-"

"You can't move, right?" I ask, cutting him off.

"No, I can't. He cut me, I think it's his quirk."

"Sort of," I reply, deciding not to hide the information.

"Midoriya you need to run!" I ignore his words, focusing on the hero killer.

"You're very easy to find you know," I say.

"What do you mean by that?" Stain asks with a sneer.

"All of your attacks happen in secluded areas, such as back alleys and the like."

"You should listen to your friend's advice and leave. He is going to die either way but you don't have to." He says.

"Yah well, I don't really care what you have to say."