20

"Dammit!" I groaned under my breath as the two of them walked back towards me with a head shake. We had followed them for about two floors then lost them at a classified level.

"Art room." Maya whispered as I continued to walk passed them and get to the stairs on the opposite side of the floor. They would end up beating me there but I few more minutes behind wouldn't hurt. I slowly walked passed the door that lead to the classified level and memorized the ways in. And by ways in, I meant way. A keycard. And I had a strong feeling only Tsing and Cage had it. But now that I know the direction of where they were going I can go in through the vents. The blueprints I had stolen from the janitor's closet, the older gentleman I had helped a few days ago. Poor man didn't realize how much of a help he was being to us. Sweet, too.

_______•*•*•*•_______

"So that's where my walkie went." I mumbled as I came across Bellamy talking to whom I'm assuming is Clarke while Maya watched with some sort of plans laid out on a podium.

"Anything?" Bellamy asked Maya as I approached.

"I think I found a path, but it's going to be tight. Here's the walkie Raven," I drew my attention back to the walkie when I heard Raven's name. Zoning out on what Maya was saying.

"Raven's alive?" Bellamy gave me a short nod after he got over his surprise of me standing in the shadows to Maya's left. "Let me talk to her." I went to take a step forward and grab the walkie when I hesitated. I didn't want to give false hope if I didn't make it out alive. Which is why I was okay with Clarke not telling people that I was in fact still breathing.

"Here." Bellamy motioned for me to come take the walkie but I shook my head and stepped further back.

"No. Forget I said anything. What do they need?" I said drawing the attention back to Clarke's voice coming in through the walkie.

"You have to find them."

"That's the plan." Bellamy said back giving me a slide glance which I nodded to.

"If you don't, all of this is for nothing."

"Way to be an optimist, Clarke." I mocked quietly under my breath, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah." Bellamy nodded even though they couldn't see him.

________•*•*•*•________

"When Maya said tight she really meant tight." I groaned as Bellamy led the way. His stupid earbud let him go mobile and since I'm not technically supposed to be with him, nor do I fancy talking, I'm stuck behind him.

"Shut up, I'm trying to listen to Raven." Bellamy hissed as we turned yet another corner.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll just kick your ass out of the way and continue on my own. Go left here." I told him as I envisioned the blueprint I had spent an entire day memorizing.

"No I'm waiting for— what? No one. I'm talking to myself. Go left?" I sent him a smirk, which was me really just smirking at his ass as he turned left. Don't get me wrong, as much as I love crawling around these tight vents with Bellamy in front of me. I'd rather just be going by myself so I can get through this faster.

"Hey, you think you could speed it up? My view is getting a bit boring." The last sentence was obviously a joke, but he genuinely sounded offended when he gasped.

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought that you'd love it since you know, you're obsessed with it." When I heard the smirk and scoff I knew he wasn't actually offended.

"Meh, looked better in the Ark uniform." I think the heat of these vents was getting to me.

D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L, what does that spell? Someone call help because I'm being way too playful.