15

I lost count of the days I've been trapped inside this mountain, playing dress up and good. They've had Monty for two days now, that I can remember, that I've kept count. Harper for four now. I am done playing good, playing nice. When they are both back and delivered to me safely, then I'll play civil again.

But now, now I was done being the good little guard who takes orders.

I brought my fist to the door, determination hidden in my eyes as I took a deep breath. Please don't backfire on me.

"Cage!" I pounded on the door three times, waiting for him to answer. "Cage!" I repeated the same action. I did it once more, then again, until I was met with a wet haired psychopath with a messed up lip.

"Ahh, Miss Kane. Aren't you meant t- whoa." I cut him off by slamming him into the side wall and shutting the door behind me. My hands on either side of his collar as I stared him down.

"Enough bullshit. Where are Monty and Harper?" He did well to hide his emotions and thoughts, but not well enough. "Tell me!" I slammed him against the wall again. His hands coming to wrap themselves around my wrists.

"Easy, I don't know where your friends are." I gave him a pointed glare before beginning to release him.

"I've acted civil, I've done all that you asked, and you continue to lie." My words a hiss as I clenched and unclenched my fists. Cage's eyes wide as he took in my dialed down rage.

"Atlys," he tried to calm me down by bringing his hands to my shoulders. I quickly moved them away and sent a kick to his chest. When he hit the wall and slid down I stalked towards him and yanked him back up by his collar.

"Tell me where they are. Or so help me, you'll see how truly dangerous I can be." I pushed him back against the wall before taking a step away for him to dust himself off.

"You know, attacking the president's son is a bold move." I gave him an evil smirk as I set my hands on my still sheathed daggers.

"I'm just following orders." I swirled my right index around the hilt of my dagger as I stared at Cage. His eyes flicking from me to my dagger. "Now tell me, Cage, where is my family."

________•*•*•*•________

"She's done an hour early. Twenty-five minute treatment, that's got to be a record." Sergeant Lovejoy spoke aloud.

"You really need Thorpe now, huh? You know I think he said something about going to the mess hall." If I was standing up I'd give Maya a high-five at her quick thinking.

"Thanks." I held my breath as he walked past me and to the door. Waiting for the clock to signal it was locked again before rolling out from under the bed.

"Maya, get me through that door." She nodded while pushing past me to reach the keypad.

She walked in first while I followed after her pulling the door shut. Quietly she moved to the left side of where a single body was strapped upside down. That single body being an Arkie, as the only people able to digest radiation that fast is us.

But it wasn't Monty nor Harper, meaning they captured someone else. And that someone else was tall, muscular, had brown almost black hair, oh sweet potatoes.

"You Dumbass." I growled under my breath as I slowly walked to the body, then around it to see it was in fact him. "Maya. Wait." I saw her grab a small tube from the table that would most likely wake Bellamy up, "I can't be here when he wakes up. I'll explain later." Yeah, explain how I didn't want him to try and kick my ass for running back into camp.

I knelt down and got as naturally eye level as I could and gave him a small smile. "Hey Fake, long time no see. You can't hear me but, I'm not sorry. And I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Especially for you or Clarke, or Monty, or Jasper, or Finn, or Raven, and yes, even Murphy. I know you're going to be mad, I don't want our first reunion, if we get one, to be us fighting. Even though I'm going to beat your ass for getting caught here." I looked up to Maya with a sigh before turning back to Bellamy.

"I have to go, but Maya is going to get you down and out of here. And you are going to go back to Clarke, I've got everything covered down here." I slowly stood from my knelt position and turned to face the grounders in their cages.

"I'll get you out of here as well."

With one final glance towards Bellamy and a nod to Maya, I slipped out of the doors as Bellamy gasped awake. A small smile on my face knowing he was in fact alive. The smile slipping when I realized I still needed to find Monty and Harper.

Cage, Cage, Cage. How you are going to wish you told me exactly where they were. Because now, I'm going to have to force it out of you.

On second thought, I've been dying to give someone a good beating, it's been a while.