Unexpected Decision

JI YONG’S POV

“What the hell are you doing with her Mr. Kwon Ji Yong?” I heard Omma, shouting back at me while me and Dara in an awkward position.

“So? Why you two still in that position?” she raised her eyebrow. Omma walk nearer to us. We already changed position. “Okay, I know you don’t want to talk, Mr. Kwon Ji Yong, come with me!” Omma said to meand she left us, alone, again here in our room.

I feel so hot right now; this is really not good to me! Why is this happening to me!? Dara, why are you making my life so difficult? I really don’t understand why I did…. okay what Ji Yong? “Kwon Ji Yong!” Omma shouted. “Tsk” I almost going outside the room when I faced Dara again and whisper “We are still not done yet, Dara!”

Yes, we are not done yet; we have still to argue something about this so called relationship. I can blame myself, this is all my idea! This is sh*t, why did you come up with that decision Ji Yong? Now you suffers, especially you! No, especially Dara!

I’m in a deep thoughts when *PAK* “what the—“ I almost cursed her, yes it is my Omma who spanked me so hard! “Ya! Omma, what’s the problem?” I asked her with an irritated voice. “I should ask that question to you, son! What’s the problem? Don’t you like it? I like Dara very much! Why do you have to drag Dara? I know you want some privacy but I want to talk to her! And why are you two in that position? Gaaaa Ji Yong! You still have to marry Dara before you do it!” Ha? What the? She likes Dara for me? And what? what omma talking about? Does she even know what she is saying? This is really sh*t! I should have tell the truth awhile ago!

“I need to talk to her!” I said to omma “Don’t worry Ji Yong, you’re two noonas, are there to talk to her” she said “but don’t worry, everything will be okay to you and to your soon to be wife!” she continued.

“SAY WHAT OMMA?”I shouted

“Huh?” Okay this is not happening, “They’re just telling Dara that to be ready for some events now”  “OMMA! Are you trying to destroy my life?” I asked Omma, and she just hit me so hard “ya Ji Yong ah! Why are you like that? I’m helping you already!”

DARA’S POV

Okay, why am I here? No, why these two noona of Ji Yong is here? What do they need from me? Do they want the truth? Okay, but why are they smiling at me? Something happened just now?

“Why are you here?” I already ask them

“Nothing, we just want to see if you are okay…” Bommie grinned

“Oh, Dara, you don’t have to be so curious by now” Dami unnie said

I think they are up to something right now. “Dara, are you okay?” Dami unnie ask, I just nod to her and I stand up and get my laptop from the bag. “Oh, by the way Dara, be ready later, Omma is up to something that we don’t know!” she said. My eyes widened as I heard what unnie just said. They laugh at me, my heart beats so fast right now that I can’t barely move my hands.

“Hey, are you okay?” Bommie asked me, ya aren’t it obvious that I’m not? Yes I want to say those words to Bommie, but I can’t and Dami unnie is here that’s why I can’t.

“Oh, by the way Dara, we will be coming back to Seoul tomorrow morning so arrange your things arayt?” Bommie said.

Okay, why is this happening to me? Ji’s Omma is up to something? And they knew that we are together now, but we are really not! Why did I say that we are doing well? And why do I feel like this? It shouldn’t be like this!

Blame the Mo— Blame Ji Yong! Okay, why I can’t say Monster when I’m saying his name? This is weird!!

“Dara-ya?” Bommie called my attention “Are you sure that you are okay?”

“N-ne…” I continue what I am doing, but seriously, I was just looking at my laptop.

“In a minute we will be going outside, Bom and Dara, get ready! Fix yourself; we will be eating outside… I’ll be telling the others…” Dami unnie said

Okay, now we are going to eat outside, seriously what’s happening today? Ji’s Omma and Noona surprise us, and think that Ji’s omma likes me!? Gaaaa Okay, stop it Dara, you we’re just dreaming about that, we really don’t know if Ji’s Omma likes you!

JI YONG’S POV

I knew it, Omma is up to something! She keeps on telling me that she’s helping me with Dara! But I can manage it! I know Dara, doesn’t have a feelings for me but… w-wait there Ji Yong, what did you just said? Riiiiight! I’m admitting that I have fallen to Dara!

“Okay, we have our own cars right? Since CL and Minji is still young, we will accompany them, they will join us” Omma said “You and Dara will be together, of course you two are couple same as Seunghyun and Bom! Just follow us arasso?” she continued

“Ehhhhh!?” we said in unison

“What’s the problem?” Omma raised her eyebrow

“Ani…” we said again in unison

Why is this happening to us? “Okay then, let’s go!” she said

I opened the passenger’s door and I signaled her to ride the car now, and she did, I close the door and ride the car.

And here comes the awkward silence….

“Mianhe” we said in unison I look at her and she looked at me and we laughed

“Go on, you first!” I said to her

“No you first!” she said I just nodded and “Mianhe, I was too hot tempered awhile ago that’s why I did that errrr stupid thing” I apologizes

“No it’s okay, I was too shock when you did it but I understand, you can’t stand it right? I was just too… I don’t know, me too, I want to apologize. You should have tell them the truth so that we don’t have to suffer like now” she said

“Well yeah, I will them the truth later!” I said and she nodded

Now what Ji Yong? You will just let her go just like that? I thought that you love her??Ehhhh!?

“A restaurant? Okay, Omma is really up to something,do have any idea?” I ask her

“Well, Dami unnie just to me that I should be ready because your Omma is up something….” EH? Dami noona too? This is weird.

MRS. KWON

We are now gathered here in a restaurant, with Ji’s friend, of course I did tell Bommie that to tell the boys to come here, so it’s a surprise, well I don’t if she contacted some of Dara’s friends, but it’s alright.

“Dami, tell Ji and Dara they will sit at the center” and Dami just nod and went over to them I saw their reactions….

Okay, this is weird, they are not sweet and they don’t talk, what just happened?

“Good Evening everyone today is a special day for me and for Ji and Dara!” and I hear some murmurs right now.

“Calm down everyone!” I said and I look at the couple, still now reaction on what I just said

“Today, Ji and Dara….” And they are waiting on me…

“Auntie, don’t be a cliff hanger!” Seungri shouted and they agreed on what he shouted

“Okay, okay… today Ji and Dara is engaged!”

“SAY WHAT!?” Dara shouted

“WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?” Ji shouted