Unwanted Partner

DARA’S POV

Now I’m stuck on our room, I really don’t want to ruin this vacation of mine! I don’t want to see that annoying cousin of my best friend that monster!

Do I really need to suffer at this point?

First the airplane

Flashback

“YOU AGAIN!?” we shouted in unison

I stood up but the steward refrain me to do so because we’re going to depart… I really don’t want to see him… I’m actually experiencing the worst, I’m sitting beside him! Why it should be him of  all, there is CL or Minji? Why… great!

“Bommie… you’re so dead meat when we arrive…” I whispered

“Huh?!” annoyed tone

“I’m not talking to you monster! Mind your own business will you?” I shouted

Why it should be the monster!? I hate this… I wish this will be the last… I don’t want to sit beside him... for pete’s sake! I don’t want to die because of this monster.

“Great! Ms! Help me… I’m sitting beside a crazy woman… help me! Noonaaaaaa!” now he’s shouting… (Note: Noona is "ate" used by boys in korea)

“Ya! Will you stop it!? You’re acting like a 4 year old kid throwing tantrums to his mom!” ugh… will it be a great vacation!?

“Ms. Park? Mr. Kwon? Is everything alright?” the stewardess asked us

“NO!” we shouted in unison

End of flashback

W-wait? Why the stewardess does know us? Are we—no am I that popular?

Anyway the second thing is,

Flashback

Why him!? Bommie! I’m telling you this… you’re so dead meat! At the first car, I really don’t know if they done it on purpose or in purpose.

The first car, SeungHyun will drive beside him is his Girl Friend and supposedly my Best friend, Bommie and with the two kids, CL and Minji, mind if I tell you this, ALL OF OUR THINGS IS THERE SO THERE’S NO PLACE FOR ME!? AND THEY WANT ME TO JOIN THE MONSTER ON THE SECOND CAR!

Wtf!? Calm down Dara, calm down…

“Ya! Get inside the car will you!?” now he is pissed!?

I really want to find it on purpose… want to know why!?

Bommie and the others just put our extra baggages on the back seat!? So I’ll be sitting beside him again…

Just kill me for pete’s sake! Just kill me now! I rather am stabbed by anyone than eaten by a monster!

End of the flashback

Yes! I rather am stabbed by somebody than eaten by a monster! MONSTER JI YONG! Errr I should not say the bad word!

Oh want to know the last one!? Here it is… I’m with him in a one room! Don’t think of something else, we’re just like a roommate for goodness!

Flashback

“We only have 3 guest rooms, one is on the second floor and 2 in the third floor, we do have a master’s bedroom but it is locked because it’s for my parents. Lucky us, we do have lots of guest rooms” SeungHyun said