The Anxious Dara

DARA’S POV

I really don’t know what to do now, since Bom is not talking to me, not only me, but to us! Is she really that angry with us? What have we done to make her angry with us? 3 days straight? I’m not used to it! Usually, she will talk to me, but for 3 days of not talking to us? Waaaa!

I got up and sit on the end of the bed; I must think of something that Bom will talk to us now, “Ji Yong! We must do something!” what? Did I just call him by his name? “Eh?” he said and I repeat what did I just said awhile ago “I said, we must do something now! Bom is not talking to us for 3 days straight!”

 “Ani… not that! The first line you said before that!” Ha? What he mean the first line? Oh his name “Ji Yong?” I repeat It and what? He just smiled? “Ya! What are you smiling at?”I shouted. Eh? Weird? Why he’s not shouting on me? Is this for real?

“Aigoo… you are reall—“ OMO? I know the reason why he just smiled on me! Aigoo… I just said his name again!I’m not calling him Monster!

“Ya! Monster!”  I shout

“Awhile ago you we’re calling me by name, now, you’re calling me Monster again. Will you stop calling me Monster? I stopped calling you Crazy Woman anyway?” Well yeah, he didn’t call me Crazy woman for 3 days straight also! What the? Is this really for real? “Arasso, Arasso!” I rolled my eyes  “Let’s greet her later! After we fix ourselves!” he said to me “How?” I asked him “We’ll wait her to come down” Eh? We’ll wait her? Aigoo! Tsk!

I wish that Bom will talk to us now, seriously, I miss her! I really miss talking to her!

3 mins after we fixed ourselves, lucky us, we Bom is already going down, she is talking to Seunghyun, she must be in a good mood today.

I really can’t take it! I must talk to Bom right now “Hi Bom!” I greeted Bom with a big smile on my face and The Monster greeted her too  “Hi Noona! But she just ignored us! Aigoo Bom! Talk to us! You’re making me crazy! Seriously! “Ya… she’s still mad at us?” I said to the monster “What should we do?” I continued and he just smirked on me! What the? You are really a monste!

It makes me so nervous right now! I really don’t know what to do! Com’on on Bom! Just talk to us and I’ll be fine! Please!  “Dara… let’s go down…” the monster invited me and I just nodded!.

I’m really worried on what is happening to us right now! It is good to us that Minji and CL is talking to us, but not Bom? Only Bom? Seunghyun, is talking to us, but I want to talk to her! “Dara! Let’s greet them!” the monster said and smiled on me, eh? Why is he like this? “Aigoo…”  and he started to count, I ready myself to  greet them.

“Hana…

Eul…

Set!”

“Goodmorning!” we shout in unison

“Dara-unnie!” Minji shouted

“Oppa!” CL shouted too

I saw Seunghyun leaned on Bom’s shoulder and whispering something. Oh just great! Now, an awkward feeling? No… we must not feel awkward now!

The food is serve and I’m not eating it

 “Dara-unnie!” Minji calls my attention, she just notice me not eating my food?

“Ye-Yeh?” I utterly said

“What will you do after this vacation?” Eh? Why did she just ask it?

“U-uhmm.. why you ask?” I replied

“Uhmmm nothing…” oh? Did I make her disappointed? Why did she bowed her head?

I elbowed the monster  “Ji Yong… let’s talk to her!”

 “Not now Dara..”

“when Ji Yong?”

“I don’t know, you know noona, she’s still The Bominator!”

“I know… but I can’t help it!”

“Aigoo, Dara…”

Aigoo, I really can’t take it, what should we do? Should we make some plans? “Let’s just talk this at our room.” He said and I just nodded, eh? On the room? Aigoo!

 “Minji, CL… will you excuse us!”Bom and Seunghyun left, what the? She didn’t even look at us? Waaa!! Bom why are you doing this to me? “Look!? She just looked at CL and Minji, what about us?” I tapped the monster, it really makes me crazy about it! Not talking to Bom is like punishment! “Aigoo Dara! Used to it, Noona will not talk to us!” the monster said to me. Aigoo! Used to it!? Well sorry monster, I’m not used to it! We barely fight you know!

“Dara! I really don’t know what to do now!” He said

“B-but…” Aigoo, I surrender! I give up! I really don’t know what to do! This really not right! I must to something now!

“Ah… Dara!”

“Ye-ye?”

I looked at the monster

 “I’ve got an Idea!” Wow! Finally!

“Finally! The Great Kwon Ji Yong’s brain works!” I teased him

“haha! Now, now… let’s discuss it on our room! Finish your food first!” He stands and go upstairs

“Aigoo! Unnie? Is this for real?” Minji asked me

“Eh?” I don’t understand what are they talking about, both of them are looking at me

“Ya! What!?” I shout

“Unnie, you and oppa?” gesturing something and I really don’t like it!

“No way!” I said

“But!?” CL and Minji said in unison

“We are doing something, you know that Bom is not talking to us right?”

And they nodded and I continue eating my food, as I finish it, I hurriedly go upstairs to see the monster and discuss something… his Idea!

I open my door and “Dara! We should act something good on Bom noona’s eyes!” I’m taken aback when he said it and “Eh? Like?”

“Like we are already a couple! You know that they teased us right? And they li—“ before he finished it “NOW WAY!” I shout.