Proposal

BOM’S POV  

“Unnie! You’re so beautiful in that dress!” Minji said

“Where did you buy it unnie?” CL said

“Kyaaaa! Bommie… you look gorgeous!” Dara praised me and she’s giving me a hug

“Ya Crazy woman, let go of Noona! It’s about time!” Ji Yong said, but Dara just ignored him and let go of me and “Goodluck Bommie! Hwaiting!” she happily said

Why all of the sudden Ji Yong wants Dara to let go of me, and Dara just obeyed it even thought she ignored my cousin? Aigoo! What’s wrong with this two? Is there something that I should know? Ji Yong must really tell me anything now!

“Ya! Noona! Go out now!” he shouted, looked at him and Dara, eh? No awkward feelings? Hmmm…

“Arasso, arasso!” I just said it and I go outside

“Unnie! Hwaiting!” Minji and CL said in unison, I turn around and smiled at them.

As I open the door, I see some torch, it was so like romantic place I ever been! Even though it is in the rest house of Seunghyun’s family, it is really that romantic! He really did this? Or someone did it for us? As I walked through the red carpet, I feel so special at the moment, rose petals is in the red carpet to which makes the aroma so romantic.

As I getting near at the table, I see my man, the man I will spend my whole life with, oh great, he is just too perfect to me now, wearing a casual dress, I mean formal suit, really fits to him, he looks like an owner of prestigious company! Aigoo, Seunghyun, why are you like this? You keep me falling in love with you!

As I arrived, he smiled at me and “Happy Anniversary, Bommie!” he whispered and give me a kiss. I giggled, I never seen Seunghyun so sweet like at this moment! I looked at him and “Happy Birthday Mr. love of my life!” I grinned.

He then offered me seats and he sits on his chair, kyaaa… why is this so comfortable? We are just looking at each other, which make me so giddy!

“We’re you planning this for the whole week?” I started to ask “this is the reason why you left me dumbfounded yesterday?” I continued, I pretend to be angry, because of what happened, but he didn’t believe me, aigoo, I’m so not good at pretending!

“Don’t worry Bom, it will be alright! I’m sorry about what happened yesterday, I just want this to be so perfect and best!” he explained

“Aigoo! I don’t need this kind of date, Seunghyun, I just need you beside me, that’s all I need!” I said

He just smiled at me, and then the wai—wait! It’s Dong Wook Oppa? He’s our server now? “Have some wine!” he put the flute glasses and poured some white wine “Enjoy! The soup will be ready for a minute!” and he left. I know he’s chuckling but I don’t get it, why Dong Wook oppa? “Don’t worry Bommie, they just want it, I can’t say no…” he said, I just nodded and “For our happy life, For my love to Bom and For our Anniversary! I love you Bom!” and we toast our flute glass and we drink.

We are talking like there’s no tomorrow, it is really weird when I looked at the server, first Dong Wook Oppa, next is Seungri, next is Daesung, and next is Teddy Oppa?

Aigoo! Dong Wook oppa for the wine, Seungri for the Soup, Daesung for the main course, and of course Teddy for the dessert.

While finishing the dessert that Teddy oppa had given to us, “who’s cooking these foods?” I suddenly ask Seunghyun, he smiled and “All of them, but I’m sure Byul noona cooked all of this!” he said, Byul? Aig—now he’s calling noona? What a relief!