The Sick Dara

BOM’S POV

While buying some foods for the dinner and bonfire tonight we saw a familiar couple.

“Bommie!” the girl shouted, as they come nearer to us I finally know who the couple is!

“Byul!” I shouted as we embraced each other, “How are you?” she asked me “Oh… I’m with—“but before she can continue it “Hi Bom! Hi TOP!” Dong Wook oppa butt in. “Hi Hyung!” SeungHyun said, oh did I told you that Dong Wook oppa and Seunghyun are cousins? Dong Wook oppa called Seunghyun TOP or Tempo and Seunghyun called Dong wook oppa as Seven… I really don’t understand why those nicknames?

“Why are you here?” Byul asked me “Are you dating?” and we both chuckled. “We are buying some foods for the bonfire tonight!” Seunghyun said “Oh… you are here for vacation? The two of you only?” Byul arrowing her eyes on eyes. I waved my hands directing “no”. “Byul! Don’t get us wrong! We are here with our friends and my errr cousin!” I said. “Ji Yong is here?” Dong wook oppa asked “Ne!” I answered.

I really don’t know why we do have this feeling, awkwardness. Everytime we saw Oppa and Byul we feel awkward to each other. I bring back the question to them “Why are you here? Dating?” “Throwing back the question us? Anyway, ani, we are with teddy oppa and the other boys!” she said to me.

“What!? You’re with them? Aigooo!” I said to Byul, “Ne, why?” she asked, “We met them awhile ago this morning and we just invited them to join us in the bonfire” I said to her “So, I will just invite both of you!” I said happily. “Oh…” she looked at oppa and oppa just smiled and nodded. And we just bide our goodbyes. “See you tonight Byul! Bye!” I said to her “Arasso! We will be there!” she said back.

Back to what we are buying, Seunghyun seems to be quite after we met the couple. “Hon, what’s the problem?” I asked worriedly, I guess he is out of his thoughts now. I snap my fingers to him and “oh, what was that?” he said shockingly. “Aigoo! I’m asking here, but you lost your thoughts!” I said and continued walking. “Hon!” he shouted, I just turned around, and “Mianhe! I just can’t believe i’m going to see hyung here!” I laughed at him “What?” he shouted “Nothing! Such a cutie! Let’s go continue buying! Big boy!” I teased.

“Hon?” Seunghyun speak out

“yes?” I answered

“what do you think?” he asked

“What?”

“Why did Dara and Ji Yong goes out together?”

“Eh? Are you sure you wanna talk about them? I thought…”

“Na… I’m just curious now!” he laughed

“Aigoo! Yeah, it made me think why they go out together? “

“Anyway, let’s just asked them if they really invited each other to go outside!”

“Yeah! Let’s continue buying hon! It is almost lunch!”

“Really hon, those two kids is something now!”

Wow! I just can’t believe it! “Wait! Are you still my Seunghyun? The love of my life?” I teased him and he just nodded. Oh he really just thinks about what happened to the bickering couple! This is gonna be good now!

After an hour, we decided to go home and just prepare the program for tonight. “Let’s go home hon! I’m tired and hungry too!” I said to him and we go to the parking lot and we go home.

At the house I saw the 4 people at the living room, “We’re ba— eh?”

DARA’S POV