I Don't Mind

Before you could go read the final chapter of thos lovely fanfiction of mine, I just want to thank you guys for supporting my fic and commenting on it. I do appreciate it... really... and I love all those comments you gave. It's fast isn't it? I know.... because this fiction is already finished long before I post it here. >< Anyway, I just want to... again promote my other chaptered fics:

this are related fics. so you might want to give it a shot. and this another on going fiction . Thank You in advance for supporting another fictions of mine. Love you lots! and now you can read the final Chapter.

"Ya! Get your own toy, this is mine!"

"Why would I? That's mine not yours!"

"Aisht! Ya! Go get yours!! You're annoying!"

"Ha!! You're annoying too!"

"Seeing those kids made me remember the days when we first met!" the old man said to the old lady. "Yeah I remember it so well! It's so you..." she kissed him and goes to the kids "Oh no... it's so you!" he runs toward the lady but since the kids we're there he couldn't tease her,

"Mommy!!" the little boy called her, "Oh why my dear?" he points her noona saying "she won't give that toy!" then the girl runs towards her father "Daddy" she hugs her "This is mine why should I gave it to him?" she asks.

The old ones laugh at their kids; they never thought that their genes are so strong that their kids got their attitudes really just like them. "Min Jung, you're the eldest... give to your brother, Min Hwan" calmly said by Dara. Technically they are twins, Min Jung and Min Hwan are twins, Min Jung would be the eldest by 1min and Min Hwan is the youngest.

She looks at her brother and hissed "Aisht! Here" she gave the toy that her brother wants. "Min Jung!" Dara called out "I got it! Don't worry..." Ji Yong said. Ji Yong follows Min Jung he knocks on the door "Min Jung... I'm coming in now..." he said. He saw Min Jung staring at the window wondering something that she can't understand... "Why Mommy is like that? She's always into Min Hwan? We're twins right? But she only loves Min Hwan..." she said. He caress Min Jung "No... that's not true dear, your mother loves the both of you... and me too, I love you both, you two we're the gifts of God for us and we really treasure the both of you" he said, Min Jung smile and hugs her father.

"Don't worry, it's just that she's seeing me to you... you know you're mother really likes me! So don't worry she don't want it!" he whisper, Min Jung giggled.

"hey hey! What's the commotion here?" Dara and Min Hwan entered Min Jung's room. Ji Yong looked at them and "We're talking about nothing dear, it's nothing!" He winked at her and 'It's a secret!' he mouthed and Min Jung nods.

"Oh Yeah! I remember, we will be going to park tomorrow! It's our family day okay?" Dara said "Hey! We have to go to Bom noona's house tomorrow!" Ji Yong remembers "W-what!? why?" she asks "Her daughter's birthday! She already invited us" he said "Aigoo... I forgot about that! Then we will go to Bom's house then to park!" she said.

At night, when they we're going to sleep, "Min Jung is jealous about Min Hwan" Ji Yong suddenly opened it "why?" she ask, Ji Yong explained to her everything and she cried about it, she never thought that Min Jung will say such a thing saying that Min Hwan is the one she only loves. "Just do something about it! Min Jung is too young to do something that we might regret" he said then he turns off the lights "Goodnight hon" and he gave her a kiss.

They got to Bom's house celebrated Eun Jung's birthday, laughs and talks filled the house of Bom and T.O.P. But the birthday of Eun Jung looks like the reunion of the friends. CL, Minji, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung we're there too.