The Welcome Party

JI YONG’S POV

I just can’t believe it, that girl is the best friend of Bom-noona! No way! Tsss!

Flashbacks

“YOU” we shouted

She pointing with a angry face, while I’m looking at her with disbelief.

“Ya! Noona, why that girl is here?” I asked

I saw Noona, CL and Minji with a disbelief looks and “Do you know each other?” they asked pointing to me and her.

“Ha.. ani!” she rolled her eyes

“Ani…” I said too

“Ya! You two, you’re making fun on us?” Noona shouted

“No noona! Here’s the story….” I told them the story “That girl who only thinks her NEW SHIRT! Dammit! She just throw the cola on my shirt!” the end of my story and I saw her rolled her eyes and all of the 3 girls is eyeing on her now.

She saw them eyeing on her… “WHAT?” she shouted “You shouldn’t do that Dara…” Noona, yes noona you should scold that crazy girl! “Hey! I didn’t mean it!” she’s making reasons. But the girls frowned, “Unnie, say sorry to Oppa!” yes Minji that’s right she should be sorry to me. “No way!” she shouted “Dara….” “Unnie” they said after that silence begun invading us…

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE

“Ya… If you don’t want to say sorry fine, I will not accept your sorry too” I said but now Bom noona’s eye is on me now and “tssss!” I hissed

“Mianhe…” I saw her bowing on me but she is not sincere on what she is doing, I just accepted her sorry.

“Okay! We’re okay… now I will introduce you two to each other…” Bom noona said and CL and Minji is grinning.

“Dara… this is my… err..cousin… GREAT Ji Yong!” Yes! She did emphasizes the Great! That’s why I love you Noona…

“WHAT!?” I saw her with again… disbelief look “Yes… Is there a problem?” I said… but she didn’t answer me.

“Okay.. stop it! Ya Ji Yong-ah! This is my Bestfriend.. Dara!” Bom noona said

“WHAT!?” did I just copied her reaction!? No! “Yes.. I am… is there any problem?” she said… she just copied my speech.

End of flashback

Now what should I do… I’m so dead if Noona saw me doing my revenge on her “BESTFRIEND”. Errr she’s lucky… I will not do my revenge on her! Arrrrgh!

“Oppa?” I lifted my head and saw Minji with a confused look

“Oppa… are you okay? Why are you hitting yourself?”  she asked

“Did I?” I asked well yes Ji Yong… you are obviously beating yourself!

“yes…Oppa.. you are too obvious.. Me and CL unnie are worried about you now…?” she asked… what the? Did she just read what’s on my mind?

“Ani.. I’m fine Minji-ah. Don’t worry, arasso?” I said and she just nodded and she walked away enjoying the party that is meant for me… a welcome back party.

I saw Noona and that girl… Dara, they are seriously talking to each other. I’m so curious on what they are talking so I eavesdrop

BOM’S POV