The Preparation

BOM’S POV

“Aigoo…so Ji Yong-ah!” I said to Ji Yong and I guess Dara is so curious about it! I grinned and I left them.

“Hon, are you sure this plan will succeed?” SeungHyun asked me, I just smiled at him “Don’t worry Hon, it will, and someday he will thank me!” I said to him “And, in fact I know there is something between the two!” I continued “Eh?” confusingly said “Aigoo Choi Seunghyun, just don’t get bother with it! We have to talk about us now!” I said and he smiled.

“Oh yeah… Tomorrow is our day, our anniversary!” he said and I hugged him so tight “Bo-bommie-ah!” he said I laugh because he can breathe that well because of my hug.

We’ve been together for how many years, still going and strong! We do have fights but it’s not a big deal with us. You cannot call a relationship a relationship if you two don’t fight right? It’s a normal thing for a couple.

“Oh btw hon, I need to go, I have something to do now!” He kissed me and he left me dumbfounded. What? He just left me here? Why? Aigoo, it must be important? No… it must be a emergency? No! Why CHOI SEUNGHYUN did left me here at the rest house!? Aigoo!

“Aigoo!” because Seunghyun left me, I decided to go to the seashore when the maid stopped me “Bom-ssi, you can’t go outside!” I gave her a death glare “Ya! You want to stay alive?” I shouted, Yes, I’m really pissed now, I really don’t know why SeungHyun have to leave me!? “u-u-hmmm, SeungHyun-goon told us not to allow you to go outside because it is cold” When I heard his name my blood rises up “Ya! I don’t care if SeungHyun told you! I want to go out now!” I shouted

“N-noona!” I turn around and I see YB shaking because of nervous, “What do you want now?” I give him a death glare too. “Hy-hyung said, don’t worry he w-will come back!” He said Aigoo… there is something wrong now! “Where the hell did he go!?” I shouted “Bommie, don’t worry everthing will be okay?” Dara said as she goes down to the stairs. “But!?” I shake my head in disbelief, why all the people are now not allowing me to go down?

“Noona, you must stay here, arasso?” Ji Yong said, eh? What happened with these 2? Oh the favor, it must be working now, since the we’re smiling.

“But I really need some fresh air!” I shout again to the point that the maid starts to cry, “Ughh…  great! Ya if you want to stay alive just let me to go out! You don’t want to see THE BOMINATOR right?” yes I did emphasizes the BOMINATOR! I know they are scared of me being the Bominator.

“Okay, just do what you want Noona, but you cannot go outside!” YB and Ji Yong guard the door, and Dara makes the maid stops crying.

“Aigoo… what is going on!?” I am really pissed now

“Unnie! Go to your room now, you need some beauty rest! You must now stay up late, tomorrow is the big day for you and Oppa right?” CL said

“Huh?” I said with curiosity, I smell something fishy now.

“Ne! Let’s go unnie!” Minji grabbed my arms and go to our room. Out of nowhere this two kids just popped up? Where did they come?

As Minji grabbed me and “What’s going on?” asked her, she smiled at me “Unnie, you don’t want to look stressed tomorrow? You don’t want oppa sees some eyebags right? It’s your anniversary tomorrow, now, unnie you should now sleep!” I got their point but why they can’t even allow me to go outside?

Minji is still here beside me, when I finished wash myself, she then show me a cream, “What is this?” I raised my right eyes and looked at the cream “Ya unnie, are you blind? Can’t you see? It’sa beauty cream! Now put it!” What? Did the maknae scolded me? Aigoo… what’s going on?