( Stony ): Listen to My Heart, Not My Head

Hello everyone ! I have finally understood how much a b*tch writers block could be. Now I had a Stony angst part requested but sorry people, this ain't it.

2 days ago, I was looking at the requests I had, and I noticed that I've left you all without Stony for too long and I didn't want that to continue, until I made the second part of ' I can't do it without you '. So I present you this chapter.

Because of my writers block, I struggled to find an idea for this chapter, but my amazing friend a_mythic_bitch , came to my rescue, and I only felt that it was fair enough to that I mention them.

I have requested chapters on the way, and I still am tweaking on the Stony chapter but I'll make sure to publish it soon.

Until than, I'll be presenting you this.

Enjoy !!!

——————————————————————————————————

Nobody's POV:

Steven Grant Rogers and Anthony Edward Stark were best of friends. Everyone knew that. They were like two peas in a pod, they have been since their first day in kindergarten. They were inseparable, no matter the occasion. On their 8'th grade prom, both of them didn't had dates, so they grabbed a pair of matching tuxes, they link their arms together and said fuck it to everyone, before going to prom together. They had so much fun. Their group of friends loved the two nearly as much as the duo loved each other. Usually Tony would spend the week at Steve's and the following week, Steve would spend the week at Tony's. Their parents didn't minded, not at all. The Stark's loved having Steve around and Steve's mom always saw Tony as family. Tony came out as openly gay on 9'th grade and Steve came out as bi on 11'th grade. Afterwards nearly the whole group went to the same university. Steve and Tony managed to be roommates. And Peter, Tony's younger cousin, even dared to say ' Omg They were roommates. ' , implying it to make it seem as if they were a couple. Now that would be crazy, right ?

Tony loved Steve, with all of his being, he would do anything to protect Steve, even if it meant being reckless. And people knew that, 10'th grade summer break; Tony and Steve were going to their usual diner, nothing out of the ordinary, until Steve noticed the little girl standing middle in street, he hurriedly made his way to the street, grabbing the girl to make sure she was ok. As Steve was busy with the girl, he didn't notice the car making his way to him, as Tony noticed the car, he ran to Steve, pushing him and the girl out of the way. The car was a little late on noticing the teens, so even though they pushed on the break, it still hit Tony. He had few cracks and some major bruises and a broken nose but nothing to critical. The driver felt so bad that he tried to pay for the bill, but Howard knew that the man was truly sorry and that he wouldn't let the man pay the bill. While all that was happening, Steve found the little girls mom who thanked him dearly. After that he made his way to the hospital to check on Tony. He stayed for 2 days in the hospital and than spent the next month with Tony. In that month Tony healed and he was nearly good as new. Steve still feels guilty, but Tony is there to prevent that.

Steve also loved Tony. He would dare to kill a thousand men to see his smile. 2 months after Tony came out; Tony always took the same route home, if he wasn't going to Steve's, if he was hanging out with friends or if his dad picked him up. So he finished his work in the school lab, before heading back to his locker to grab his books than making his way out of the school. As he was about to leave, a group of people circled him. Most of them were from the schools basketball team. The others were their friends. Tony already felt uneasy, but kept his posture. It was already really late for someone other than the janitor to be at school. " Well, well, well. If it isn't the fag boy Stark.". Tony flinched at the word ' fag'. He hated that slur. He didn't know what to say so he just glared at the guy, Max. " What's wrong gay boy, why are you glaring at my buddy ?". Asked Harry, in a mocking way. " Maybe this faggot has a crush on him.". Replied Ann, Max's girlfriend. They kept making the circle smaller. " The hell are you doing ?!". Asked Tony with as much as sternness in his voice as possible. " Not much, we're just gonna teach you how wrong it is to be a fag !". Said Jake. Before Tony was able to process it, a punch was thrown at his face, as he stumbled, someone else kicked his leg, making him fall to the ground, as soon as she was down, the group started kicking and stomping on him, while also adding a generous amount of slurs. They kept this up for few minutes before they heard someone yelling a furious ' hey ',  at them. As soon as Harry turned around to try and find the source of the noise, his face collided with the fist of the angry redhead. Ann pushed Natasha back and as they were dealing with each other, Steve came and delivered a much deserved punch to Max's stomach before elbowing him in the back, making sure he stays in place. And afterwards, one by one Steve put everybody down. Natasha finished off Ann and Harry, they grabbed Tony and carried him to Natasha's moms car. It was a 4 minute drive to Natasha's house. Steve kept Tony close while caressing his hair and whispering sweet nothings to his ear, while Natasha explained the situation to her mom. After they reached her house. Natasha took Tony to the bathroom and started to treat his wounds, in the meantime, Steve called Maria to inform him of what happened. Natasha's mom made dinner for them while waiting for the kids parents to come pick them up. The next day, the kids were each suspended for a week. After that no one dared to mess with Tony, not only because of a tall and strong blonde or a scary red head or a bunch of people who cared for Tony and made sure to prevent anything like this happening ever again, but because of how Tony beat up the softball team kids who tried to do the same thing, a month later. Tony was happy and his smile showed that. Steve made him happy and they both knew that.

For Tony, Steve was his world, his whole day run according to him, if Steve was sad, he would be sad too. If Steve was happy, he would be happy too. He loved every moment that he spend with Steve, but he never saw him as a love interest, not in his head at least. His heart knew, from the begging, how would end, but his head just said no to it. Same went for Steve. Steve loved Tony with his being and his everyday life consisted of him. His smile, his witty remarks, his brilliant mind, his annoying yet charming puns, every second of his day, it was with Tony, and honestly, he wouldn't have it any other way. Steve always knew that, he couldn't live without Tony, and even though he knew the real reason why, he let his mind convince him to believe that Tony was just a friend.

Their friends saw it, it was clear as day and night. Their friends tried to make them see what was oh so obvious in front of them, but no luck. Their friends' effort consisted of; Bucky constantly teasing Steve, Tchalla casually mentioning how much the two resembles a couple, Clint pushing them onto each other and running while saying ' oops ', Wanda always mentioning the duo as a couple on her Snapchat streaks, Scott always asking questions on their relationship, Nat keep proving the duo wrong about how they ' aren't a couple ' and so on. But it wasn't until their 3'rd year that, Tony and Steve finally gave into their hearths.

There was this 4'th year student, Justin Hammer, who constantly flirted with Tony, who, clearly was not interested in him even the tiniest bit. Steve hated the guy so much, that, every time he saw Justin, he had to ball his hands into a fist to restrain himself and not knock the guy out right there and than.

The Maximoff's were getting ready to have their annual end of semester party, which everyone at the school was just hyped to go, which was about to happen soon, and as a classic, once again Tony and Steve decided to go together, as friends. And it was actually fine until they got there.

It was a party to just have fun and do stupid things, to get crazy with friends and have stupidly painful hangovers in the morning. Most of their friends were there either dancing, drinking or kissing in a corner. They grabbed themselves some beers and started to sway to the beat while talking to Pietro about how this party was a success.

They were just enjoying themselves until a semi sober Justin walked into the room. He was sober enough to act a bit rational but he was drunk enough so his words slurred. He made his way to Tony. Which Steve noticed and pulled Tony behind him. " Anthony, hii~. You still haven't said yesss to my proposal of askingg you to goo on aaaaa date with me... You're singlee, I'm singlee, let's mingleeeee. ". Tony felt incredibly uncomfortable, he looked at Steve, and while looking at him, he noticed that everyone else was starring at them. Steve turned to look at Tony. As quiet as possible he said; " Hey Tones, are you ok ? You look like you just learned that Mr. Fury was having a pop quiz." This line made Tony chuckle a bit, he looked at Steve straight in the eyes. Steve continued. " Do you have a plan in mind to make the annoying asshole I'm the room go away ? Or should I just knock him out cold ?". Chuckling to his own words, he never took his eyes of Tony. Tony kept staring at Steve's beautiful blue eyes before biting his lips and saying, very stern and boldly; " Kiss me. ". Steve blinked at the brunette in front of him, not sure if he heard it right or wrong. Seeing that Steve kept his silence, Tony said once again; " Kiss me Rogers, it'll make him go away.", " But everyone is looking.", " Does it bother you ?", " Honestly ? No. I would love to kiss you.". Which Steve did as soon as he stopped talking. He grabbed the hem of Tony's AC/DC shirt and pulled Tony to himself. He didn't smashed his lips to him. He gently started kissing him, soon dropping his hands from the hem of his shirt, to his waist, while Tony's arms slowly snaked around Steve's neck, making him, pull himself closer to Steve and deepening the kiss. They stayed like that for a minute or so, and they were in too much of a bliss that they didn't notice a, now more drunk and fairly angry, Justin Hammer stumbling his way to the door while cursing to himself. Nor did they notice their friends circling them and cheering for them. When the duo broke apart, they just looked at each other and smiled widely. Afterwards they just laughed with friends who kept saying; ' Finally - What took you soo long - It seems that you weren't as dense as we thought - You two ? Together ? I would've never guessed - Pay up Barton you lost, again. ' Well, the last one only belonged to Natasha. Though everyone was happy to see that the duo finally gave into their hearts.

Aaaaaand Done !!!

This was a fun one and I very much enjoyed writing this one.

Also I will be publishing a authors note either today or tomorrow so hope you enjoy that one.

Have good day or night !!!

BAAIIIIIIII !!!!