( Clintasha ): Just friends? ......."nope"

It was normal for them to hear the saying " Just friends " about each other. Cause that's what everybody thought about the assassin duo. Everybody did know how close or how secretive they were. But nobody expected the thing that happened at the pub.

The whole thing started when Tony wanted to celebrate Thor and Loki's love at a pub. Until than everybody thought that both of the assassins were single. But oh boy weren't they wrong. The night started out smoothly.

Everybody was getting ready to go out, wearing fancy yet casual clothing. They were ready to blend in the night. They were all ready to go crazy and have fun. All of the guys were wearing things like jeans, themed t-shirt's and jackets, while Nat was wearing a purple night dress which had black stripes, she was wearing her arrow necklace, black high heels and light make up. They went to a bar, which's called " The Domino Flip " ( btw had no idea, just made it up ).

So basically they went there by Tony's limousine and started to get drunk, hard. Everybody was having the time of their lives, until that drunk guy.

All of the guys were at their own thing, like for example; Loki and Thor was making out in the bathroom while Bruce was video chatting with his girlfriend, Darcy. On the other hand Tony was dancing with Steve in the middle of the dance floor. They also invited Steve's old army buddy, Bucky and the Wakandian Prince, T'challa too.

Everybody did knew that they had crushes on each other and that they will soon hook up, but nobody said a word about it.

Than there was Natasha, the former Russian spy and Clint, an excellent archer and assassin. They were both doing their own thing. Clint was having a beer while laughing at the Star Struck lovers on the dance floor, while Natasha was having vodka and also was texting her girlfriends Maria, Pepper and Wanda. Wanda and Vision was also invited to the night-out, but they both preferred a little " me " time with each other, if you know what I mean.

So it was all good until the ugly, dirty and unbelievably drunk guy approached to Natasha, to try and hit on her. Natasha was an excellent spy, fighter and an assassin yet she was soo distracted to notice the ugly pervert who was approaching her from behind. She was first was in shock, but than recovered. Yet it wasn't enough. The guy slammed her to the wall and a loud thud was heard.

Everybody from the team slowly approached to them trying understand what was going on. When they saw what was going on, they were all mad especially T'challa, Bucky, Tony and Loki. They were all gonna approach to the two but was stopped by a huffing Wanda. " Don't ", she said and with magic pushed all of them back, cause she was the only one who knew it. Cause you know reading minds and stuff.

About a second later they saw a shadow like thing, which pushed the guy off of Natasha and than started hitting him like a mad boxer. About ten seconds later, the guy was bleeding and was couching and was also trying to crawl out of there. They soon noticed that the shadow was non other than Clint himself.

He was huffing and looked like, a crazy murderer. His looks soon softened, and he went to check Natasha. She was now on the floor, her head between her arms, which was on her legs. She was embarrassed, he knew it, yet he wasn't sad because she didn't had time to protect herself, but she was embarrassed by it. Even though they were excellent assassin, they both knew that sometimes that even the easiest thing, can be hard. So, he bent down next to her. Nobody dared to make a noise. " Hey Nat, you okay ?", no answer. " Nat ?", still no answer. He than carefully lifted her head up to look in to her eyes.

There were tears in her eyes, so Clint wiped them away, than smiled at her. She was confused, so she asked, " Clint, why are you helping me, I'm useless, I can't even protect myself, how can I protect you, I'm a failure...", now she was really crying. Clint's face fell, but than again, he lifted her head again, and kissed her sweet, pink lips with passion, than looked at her again. This time she wasn't crying yet her cheeks were wet, also she was blushing a crimson red, that looked cute on her from, Clint's perspective. He was now smiling at her," Nat why would you ever think that I would ever be ashamed of the women I love, since the day I met her?", he said it with full confidence and with true feelings as well. Natasha just looked at him and smiled, she now knew that, she was just being silly, and was thankful to have a boyfriend, who was amazing and lovable. For answer she just grabbed his face, and kissed him. By then all of the team was clapping, cheering, whistling and was congratulating them.

After that they everybody knew that, that they were more than, " Just friends ",.......