( Tony/Natasha ): Let me just give up

So I just want to underline that I do not ship these to but they are totally the best of friends for me, so in this story Natasha will be helping Tony after their break up with Steve and Nat will be paired with Clint. A friend requested me this, I do not ship the couple I'm gonna use here which are: Stephen x Tony. If you do not like them please do not read. Request are open. I know I suck at keeping up with the requests but I had writers block and this chapter helped me break it. I know this was not a request but I hope you guys enjoy it. I will do 2 requests I promise.

That's all for now, enjoy...

——————————————————————————————————

Nobody's P.O.V.:

It has been about 3 months after Civil War. Tony has taken the hardest hit. Half of the team was in jail and the rest has departed. And many of the hero's went their own ways. Expect for Natasha. Her being the infamous Black Widow, she had nowhere to go. And Tony being so kind, he has let the Russian spy stay with him in the cold and lonely tower, where he used to live with his fiancée, who cheated on him with his old war buddy Bucky Barnes. At first nobody would have guessed they the two soldiers would end up together. Steve was showing him around, teaching him stuff about the new century and help him regain his memory. At first it took few minutes that Steve was with Bucky, than it turn into hours, than days, than weeks and than months. It started to bug Tony badly, and when Tony entered their bedroom and saw Bucky dry humping Steve, he broke down. Natasha nearly broke Steve's face and Tony nearly attacked Bucky. After that Tony and Steve broke things off. And the war happened. Steve and Bucky got away, leaving a very heartbroken Tony and a really mad Natasha. At that time, Bruce was still missing and Thor was nowhere to be found. Tony was hurt, he cried at night, he didn't eat, he didn't sleep, he didn't shower, he didn't talk and sometimes he wasn't even seen for many hours, sometimes days. This worried Natasha. She may be the stone cold assassin that killed many people, who was brainwashed more than once, or she may or may not still be in the watch list. But she cared about Tony. He was stupid, reckless, over ego, most of the time incredibly annoying, a pain in the butt and a stupid face. But he still was one of the few people who was with her the whole time. After saving him from near death when they first met, Natasha had this feeling of overprotectiveness over Tony, like a sister or family. She was there when Tony refused to eat, she would always find a way to make him eat. She would be there when he was having nightmares, she would sit with him until he was asleep again, even if it took all night. She was there when Tony fainted, because he was lacking something important like sleep, energy or nutritions, she would nurture him to health.

Peter was coming over nearly every day, not only to check on Tony or get work done, but also see his non-biological aunt Natasha and learn close combat. The duo also looked after Peter, not because he needed, but because they felt like it. Tony went to carrier day at Peters school, while Natasha helped him with the bake sale. Vision was also with them. He was there to always help Tony, while learning everything he can, he wanted to impress Wanda for their next meeting. He would help Natasha from time to time, or would make sure Peter would make it to the curfew, and not be out late on a school night trying to stop another maniac with animal DNA's. Rhodey was also in the tower, couldn't let his best friend go through this alone. He cared too much for him. Him and Natasha would usually have casual talk times with Tony just to make the stress and anxiety go away. King T'challa also was coming to the tower for weakly visits to see everyone and have a cup of coffee.

Sometime later, Tony began to look better and he was slightly happier. Natasha thought, he was finally getting better. She was certainly doing better than before. ( Clint is a single Pringle with feelings for Natasha in this chapter ). After Clint escaping and coming here for hiding, the tension between Natasha and him broke and they finally let out everything. Natasha was happy to see Tony was doing better, she would've never known that it was a sign for the worst.