( Winterfalcon ): I want the Hot Bird // Request

So yeah, I noticed that I haven't posted in nearly 2 months and I'm sorry, but school started and I had 2 weeks worth exams and in the mean time I tried to do this chapter. I hope it is to your liking. Also I won't do the Stony one yet. I will publish one more chapter before Stony. I hope you enjoy. As always requests are open. Happy Halloween. And have a good read.

Also I noticed I never ask you guys how are you; How are you guys, how's life ?

// Ps the next requested chapter will be about Halloween, so yeah //

Enjoy !!!!!!

——————————————————————————————————

Nobody's P.O.V.: ( !!!!!!!!!AU!!!!!!!!!!):

After their student transfer program, the two friends finally decided to learn, how to dance. Steve Rogers was flexible, but he was extremely shy, while her friend Bucky Barnes loves to show off his ass, though he was not very flexible. But the course they were taking at the best dance course in all of the neighborhood, " FrostShield Dance Club ". It was their first day, they were fully clothed in concept. When they entered, they saw a red head approaching them. She stopped in front of them. " Hi, you to must be Rogers and Barnes. I'm Natasha, I'm kinda like your welcome committee. I will give you the needed equipments." So the two guys followed the red head into the locker room, she gave them their keys and said that everything that, they may need is inside the locker. Bucky excitedly opened his locker. He had a specially made plastic water bottle, with his name on it. He had a towel, leg warmers, headband, a card for buying stuff in the cafeteria of the dance studio, you give 25 dollars monthly and you can buy 75 dollars worth stuff. He also had 2 crunchy protein bars and a apple. Steve had the same things. Then the duo grabbed the leg warmers, water bottles and their towels and moved into the dancing area. In there the duo saw, about 2 dosen people. Some were stretching, some were chatting, some were dancing in groups, some were cooling off. But there was only one person who got Bucky's attention. He had dark skin, and a beautiful body. He was moving so fast, that Bucky didn't had the chance to see his face, the only thing he know was that, this guy was hot. Than the duo saw Natasha and a guy with brown hair and and chocolate brown eyes, he also had a goatee and a really inviting body shape, for Steve. The duo greeted Natasha and the mysterious guy. Than seeing how flustered his best friend was, Bucky asked what the strangers name was. " Hi I'm Anthony, but I prefer that you call me Tony. I been here nearly since the beginning of this studio, and I would love to help you with anything."
They talked for sometime before hearing clapping sounds. They turned their heads to see the same guy that Bucky was drooling over. Tony scoffed, than smirked. While Natasha turned her attention to the guys, " That's Sam Wilson, also goes by the name ' Bird '. He is one of are greatest and gayest dancer. And I'm pretty sure that I can hook you up with him, Bucky. " She than just smirked, and looked at Bucky's dumbfounded face. Bucky turned as red as Natasha's hair. " W-where did y-you get that I-idea. " Natasha just smirked and said, " I have amazing gaydar. " She than went her separate way to find her girlfriend, Maria. While the boys watched her leave, Tony excused himself away from the group, saying that he needed a quick trip to the bathroom, after he was gone Bucky turned to Steve and said, " I want the bird Steve. I want the hot bird. ". And with that he went in front of a mirror and started his stretch.

About half an hour both Bucky and Steve were showing the people what they were capable of. The group around them was amazed. Natasha watched from afar, already knowing what the duo were capable of, from the side, this time Tony was drooling over Steve. And finally Sam entered the room, only to notice the commotion in the middle of the giant room. He got close enough and pushed the people aside to see, the duo dancing in perfect rhythm, while doing their own individual performances. But Sam only had eyes on the gorgeous brunette. His hair was in a short ponytail, his moves were graceful and his ass was just perfect. He just stood there, amongst all the other people and watch the brunette in front of him, and yes Bucky did notice the dark skinned man checking him out. Which gave him a new sense of confidence, and he danced even wilder, which caught the attention of people, other than Sam. Which Sam noticed. He got jealous and he knew exactly why. He was jealous because everybody had eyes on the prize. His prize. And he did not liked it, not one bit. So he made a plan in his head, just waiting to set it in action.

// Time Skip // -4 months later-:

Sam and Bucky got noticeably more close with one another. Natasha was glad that Sam had the idea of settling down, cause if he wanted he could easily become a player, which in the past he did. Maria caught Steve and Tony making out on the cafeteria once which was the main reason why everyone in the studio knew that the two were a thing. Sam was now ready to unleash his plan. He was getting tired of, finding the courage within himself, and seeing Bucky get so much attention from other people, made his blood boil, so he just approached to the brunette with a confident smirk. " Hey B, how are you ?". Bucky quickly turned around to see his friend/crush with a smirk, so he smiled and responded back, " Good, you ?". " I'm okay, but I was wondering if you want to make a duet dance routine with me." Bucky was stunned, was this guy, that he found unbelievably attractive, was asking to do a duet dance routine, WiTh HiM !!! He uncontrollably started shaking his had as a sigh of yes. Sam just chuckled at his reaction and they talked about when to start, they finally agreed upon doing the rehearsal, when it's time before lunch break. And Bucky also suggested that, they should head out for lunch so they won't get hungry afterwards. They went to a small diner, and did nearly two hours worth practice.

After that they went out and spend their whole time at a nearby park. After that day, they started to be more open to one another. They went to see the movies, they went out on late night strolls, they became a duo and joined tens of competition.

Than one day, while everything was going well, Sam saw something. It was after lunch, they had a practice that day after school. He entered the lockers and saw a guy cornering Bucky. Sam's blood boiled at the sight. He knew the guy. His name was Sebastian. He was not to be trusted, at least for anything including love. Sam took a deep breath and with courage he made his way next to them. " Hey Buck, can we talk. ". Bucky was a little stunned, but he nodded before being yanked away by Sam. They went to the showers. At some point Bucky stopped Sam, " S-Sam what's wrong with you ??!?". Sam wasn't saying anything, he was just looking at the floor. Bucky reaches his hand to cup his cheek, with a swift movement, Sam grabbed Bucky hand and pulled it to himself until their lips met. Bucky's eyes shot open. He had no words. He than slowly melted into the kiss. Far away Wanda was filming the whole thing. The duo kissed for a good 2 minutes, before breaking off with gasps. " I want you, and I lose it when they eye you. B, would you like to give me a try ?". Bucky was sure that this was the first time, when he saw fear in Sam's eye. But Bucky left without saying a thing. Sam was hearth broken.

It was 19.45, the last practice was over, before leaving, Sam went to his locker to get his shoes and when he opened the locker, he saw a folded paper inside. He opened it up and inside it said, ' 20.40, the bridge at the park. 21.10, dinner at Joe's Pizza, 21.55, at the movie theater, we'll see " Falcon and The Winter Soldier. Be LATE and don't expect another chance.' After reading this, Sam ran out of the studio and went to his house and got ready. He ran out of the house with excitement. When he made it to the park he saw Bucky, he had black trousers on, he was wearing a T-shirt that said ' Bi yourself '. He also wore red converse. He had his hair in a ponytail. When he noticed Sam he smirked. " I see you got my message, bird boy. ". Sam just laughed. They went to the diner, ate and talked. The movie was good, and after that they just pranked call few people. After that they kept on having dates until one day Bucky asked Sam to be his boyfriend. They were both happy and so were their friends. Steve was glad to know that his friend finally got the hot bird.

Aaaaaand done again. I hope it was a good story.

Excuse me if I have any grammar mistakes...

ALSO GUYS, THANK YOU FOR 5K READS, IM SOO GREATFUL. THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING, LIKING AND COMMENTING ON MY CHAPTERS.

I hope you have a good day or night, where ever you guys are.

Baiiiiiu