( Stucky ): // Request // Dessert Talk

Hello everyone, personally, yet once again, I'm terribly sorry about the lack of content but this is a really big year and the exam we are gonna have at the end of the year is really big and I don't have much time from studying. The school is a little much but the story writing is one of my coping mechanism this year, so I like writing. I'm working on SilverSpidey and Stony right now.

This story was requested by @XxACCALIAxX

Apparently their account is no more but yea, this was kind of long due and because this wasn't one of my liked shops it kinda took longer to come up with a story line but here you go.

Before I continue on, I want to add, please stay safe, the numbers are still going up. Please be careful when you go out.

Other than that I hope everyone is doing alright.

Please excuse any grammar mistakes.

As always the requests are always open.

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!

————————————————————————————————————————

Anniversary, that one day of the year where Bucky is overdosed with sugarcoated love, he mostly didn't like the idea of Valentine's Day, cause it was a day only created to make you waste money, but their Anniversary was special and no matter the occasion it was all worth it for Steve.

He loved Steve ever since they were 12. And 10 years later at the age of 22, it was their second anniversary.

A goofy smile formed on Bucky's face as he thought about his ever loving and oaf like boyfriend.

He had few ideas for their anniversary.

A dinner made by him. Cause even though both of them were able to cook good food, it was usually Steve who was in the kitchen.

He had one of their friend, Clint, draw a beautiful picture of both of them on their first date, he than framed the picture.

He also got matching dog tags for both of them, he wasn't the one to have mushy matching sweaters that would read ' I'm with him / I'm with her ' or etc. That just wasn't him. But the tags were subtle so he wouldn't mind.

And lastly, some alone time together in the bedroom would be the finishing touch.

As he was going trough the ingredients for the dinner, he heard the keys jingle as the locks of the door were unlocked. Just as Bucky was about to get out of the kitchen to greet his boyfriend, he heard the thumping of the floor that meant Steve was running. He than heard Steve slamming the door shut to one of the rooms. Bucky just beg the question why ?

As he was making his way trough the hallway which lead to the master bedroom, the guest bedroom and the bathroom, he saw Steve leaving the guest bedroom. As Steve was busy, trying to lock the door, Bucky sneaked behind him, hugging his boyfriend from the back and causing Steve to jump. " Someones a little jumpy. ", " Oh hey Buckaroo, how was your day ? ", " It was good, but, aren't you home a little early ? I never would've thought that Natasha would let you leave this early. I mean it's only 4 pm. ", " I know right ? Hope I didn't spoil my anniversary surprise. Cause that would be a shame". As Steve said this, he winked at Bucky, who proceeded to roll his eyes before pecking Steve's lips for a tiny smooch. " I was just about to start cooking our anniversary dinner." As Bucky finished his sentence, Steve looked at him with excited eyes. Steve loved Bucky's cooking and hated that he didn't do it as often. " Can I watch ?", " Sure Stevie.".

The pair made their way into the kitchen and Bucky started preparing the meal. Steve left to go inside to do something at least 6 times in the span of 3 hours.