My Samurai Dream Chapter 15

Early the next morning at five a.m. I'm woken up by Coach Kasey. I get up and I change into some workout clothes. I practice on the ice for about an hour until it's time to get ready for the competition. Coach Kasey does my hair and make up and I put one of my figure skating dresses on and I wake Emily and Kevin up. They pick everything up and I see Jayden wake up from where Kevin put him.

"Hey Kev. Let Jayden go. I know of another ranger who could help us. I'll call him right now", I say.

I call my friend Joel Rodriquez Sheba and he answers on the first ring.

"Hey Bre what's up", asks Joel.

"I need you to join the samurai rangers as leader. Are you up for it", I ask.

"Yeah. I'm on my way to the Sheba House. What has my brother done this time", asks Joel.

"He's officially leaving the team and he's my boyfriend", I say.

"Okay then. I'll have a long talk with him later", says Joel.

"I owe you one Joel. I've got to go. Call me later", I say.

I hang up with Joel and I keep getting ready for the competition. It takes four hours for my hair to get done. At nine a.m. the competition begins. I go out last and while I'm skating to a triple loop with a backwards glide. I then deviate after I fall for a brief second. I get back up and when I finish I get my scores; all 10.0's. When I finish I see Joel with a bouquet of flowers.

"Here you go Bre. Congratulations on getting gold", says Joel.

"Thank you Joel. I can't believe I did it though", I say.

Emily and Kevin meet us at the wall.

"Guys meet Jayden's brother Joel", I say.

"What!", exclaims Emily and Kevin.

"Shhhhh", I say.

"Congrats though Bre for winning gold", says Emily.

"Thanks Em. It wasn't easy, but it was fun", I say.

I smile and I see Jayden walk up. My smile disappears and Emily notices it.

"What's up Bre", asks Emily.

"Turn around", I whisper.

Emily, Kevin, and Joel turn around to see Jayden walk up.

"What are you doing here Joel", asks Jayden.

"You tried to leave, but you can't go anywhere without Bre. I know that you two are a thing. So what's going on Jayden", exclaims Joel.

"True, but without her, I have nothing. I can't stay away from Breanna. She is my life", says Jayden.

"That answers my first question. Now please answer my second question", says Joel.

"I need to leave and be on my own right now. I'll be back soon", says Jayden.

"If you're leaving, then I'm coming too", I say.

"No, you stay here with the others. Joel take care of Bre while I'm away. I love you Bre", says Jayden.

"I love you too Jayden, but where are you planning to go", I ask.

"Away for a while, but I promise I'll be back soon", says Jayden.

"Write and call me everyday. Okay", I say.

"I promise Bre", says Jayden.

Jayden leaves and I get a hug from Emily as Jayden waves to me before he walks out of the door. I then get off of the ice and I change back into my regular clothes. I thank Coach Kasey for letting me compete and that I'll be back tomorrow, but she hands me an envelope and my medal and trophy from the competition and Emily, Kevin, Joel, and I leave the rink for the day. The four of us take the SUV back to the Sheba House, where we see Mike and Mia talking.