My Samurai Dream Chapter 20.

(Author's Note: The dress that is mentioned in this chapter is the same dress in the picture above, just turned into a figure skating dress.)

As Teddy walks up to Coach Kasey and I, he says, "Bre, we have a surprise for you."
"What is it? I do like surprises though, " I say as I finally stop crying.
"I had a dress made for you to wear for the sectional round of competition. Open it," says Coach Kasey as Teddy hands me a garment bag.
I carefully open the garment bag and I see a skating rendition of the coronation dress from Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement.
"Oh my word. This is without a doubt the prettiest dress I have ever seen in my life. This must have cost a fortune," I say.
"I'm glad you like it and I can even do your hair and make-up just how it was in the movie," says Coach Kasey.
"I'd love that. Thank you so much Coach Kasey," I say.
"You're very welcome. Would you like to head home for the day?" asks Coach Kasey.
"I'll stay here, if that's okay. I know that Jayden and the other's are putting their lives on the line and they want me to stay here, for my own safety, but I can't understand why," I say.
"It'll be okay. The one thing that helped me clear my mind was skating. It worked for me, it'll work for you," says Coach Kasey.
I nod and I hand Coach Kasey a CD. I put my skates back on and I get onto the ice. Coach Kasey starts the music and I start doing my routine that I have mentally planned out for sectionals. Five minutes later, the music stops and I do a pose. As I do a small bow, I see Jayden, Emily, Kevin, Mike, and Mia walk in. I smile and I see my teammates sit down in the bleachers. I then signal for Coach Kasey to replay the music. I skate my heart out and I re-do my routine for my teammates. I then see Cleo, Rikki, and Bella walk in.
"That was amazing Bre," says Emily.
"Thanks Em. I'm looking forward to sectionals," I say.
Jayden holds my hand and Coach Kasey and Teddy walk up.
"Great job Bre. You can take a break for the rest of the day," says Coach Kasey.
"Thanks Coach," I say.
"You're very welcome," says Coach Kasey.
I carefully get off of the ice and I change out of my skates and back into my shoes.
"Bre, can you come back tomorrow?" asks Coach Kasey.
"I sure can. I'll definitely be here," I say.
Coach Kasey nods and we leave. I get into my car and I let Cleo and Rikki in the back seat and Bella get's into the passenger seat. I then put my bag into the trunk.
"I'll meet you guys back at the house," I say.
Jayden nods and I pull out. I drive to the Shiba House, where Cleo, Bella, Rikki, and I grab our backpacks, that have our swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, and flip flops in. Before we leave, I put my crystal necklace on that Will gave me. We then get back into my car and I drive the four of us to the beach.
"I'm so happy that we're going to the beach," says Bella.
"Same here. I needed some time with my sisters," I say.
Cleo, Rikki, and Bella smile and we finally arrive at the beach.
"Wait, there's a "Closed Beach" sign up," I say.
"We see it too," says Bella.
"I wonder why that's up," says Cleo.
We get out of my car and I see a police officer walk up. I smile at the officer, because he is a friend of my dad's.
"Hello Officer Methrens. It's great to see you," I say.
"You too Breanna. How's your dad doing?" asks Officer Methrens.
"He's doing great. Dad was here a few days ago. He misses me and I miss him," I say.
"Officer do we know why the beach is closed?" asks Cleo.
"A body washed up this morning," says Officer Methrens.
"Oh my word. Thanks Officer Methrens for protecting the people in this city," I say.
"You're very welcome," says Officer Methrens.
I shake his hand and Rikki, Cleo, Bella, and I get back in my car and I drive back to the Shiba House, where I see Jayden on his phone.
"Let's go inside and change," says Bella.
Cleo, Rikki, and I nod and we, as well as Bella, walk inside and Jayden asks, "Why are you guys are back early?"
I reply, "The beach was closed, due to a body washing up on it this morning."
"Woah. That stinks," says Mike.
"Mike butt out," I say as Cleo, Bella, Rikki, and I throw him a look.

(To Be Continued in Chapter 21.)