My Samurai Dream Chapter 8

When they walk up to us with the uniforms and the chrono blasters, they say,"From us to you".

"Thanks guys", we say.

"You're welcome. Just be yourselves and fight evil", says Wes.

"We will, until every last breath", I say.

We put our chrono blasters in our belts and we all head outside to the garage where Mike, Kevin, Jayden, Emily, Mia, and I get onto our Samurai Ranger Cycles, but before we get on we morph into Time Force Ranger mode and we ride out.

"We'll visit when we can", I say.

We ride all the way to the Sheba House, where we put the bikes on the front lawn.

"Lets head inside", I say.

We dismount our new cycles and we demorph. When we walk inside I head to Jayden's room, where I pull out my laptop, charger, USB sixteen gigabyte thumb drive, and my headphones.

I begin to type up a story, but I plug my charger into the laptop that I eventually plug into the wall outlet.

The story I'm typing is about a prince, a lord, a lady, and love. It's so romantic that I don't hear Jayden walk in.

"Hey Bre", says Jayden.

"Hey Jayden", I say.

"Are you Skyping your godmother", asks Jayden.

"No, I'm creating a story about a prince, a lord and a lady who are forced to wed due to the prince, and it takes place in the 1300's", I say.

"It sounds interesting", says Jayden.

"It is", I say.

"Well, I'm going to get dinner started. Dinner just the two of us", asks Jayden.

"What about the others", I asks.

"They all changed into a pair of jeans, long sleeved top, and boots. All except Mike and Kevin. In simpler terms, they went out together", says Jayden.

"Okay, how about a dinner picnic underneath the stars and we'll pitch a tent in the dojo", I say.

"Or outside, but it depends on the weather", says Jayden.

"Okay lets do it", I say.

Jayden and I cook dinner together and while Jayden's cooking, I set the tent up inside of the dojo.

"Jayden it's raining", I say.

"I hear it", says Jayden.

Jayden calls me to dinner, where we have a candle lite dinner together.

When we finish eating dinner, Jayden pulls out a Strawberry, angel food cake, whip cream, and graham cracker powder that's in two parfait glasses.

"Shall we Bre", asks Jayden.

"We shall", I say.

I finish putting the pillows and blankets inside the tent when Jayden walks out of the kitchen with the two parfait glasses and two spoons.

We sit inside the tent and we eat our own parfaits with love in our eyes.

When we finish I put both of the parfait glasses back in the kitchen.

Jayden and I fall asleep in the tent an hour before Emily, Mike, Mia, and Kevin come back.

When they come home they see us sleeping together in the tent.

"I don't believe it", whispers Mike.

"Shut up Mike", whispers Emily softly.

I begin to open my eyes to see Emily, Mike, Mia, and Kevin taking pictures.

"Really guys. A little bit of privacy would be nice", I say.

"Did we wake you up Bre", asks Emily.

"Afraid so", I say.

Emily kneels down and whispers,"Go back to sleep. I'll keep watch".

I whisper back,"Thanks Emily. Also let Mia or Kevin keep watch. I don't want Mike anywhere near us".

"You have my word Bre", whispers Emily.

I fall back asleep knowing that Emily's on my side. Around 11:00 PM I'm woken up again by Emily.

"Is everything alright Emily", I asks.

"Yeah, Jayden got up earlier seeing Mia and I and he asked what we were doing sitting in front of the tent. So I told him why we were sitting here. He got really angry at Mike and he slowly stepped out of the tent and he went to talk to Mike. I didn't see Jayden come back though", exclaims Emily.

"Okay, I'll call him real fast", I say.

I call Jayden who doesn't answer.