My Samurai Dream Chapter 12.

Early the next morning I wake up to hear my samuraizer's alarm going off. I go to take a shower and I dress to head to the rink. At 4:50 A.M. I leave, with my ice skating duffle bag (the duffle bag contains back up clothes, tennis shoes, my ice skates, a towel, and a sketch book and pencil) and my samuraizer. I then head to the ice skating rink, where I arrive just as Coach Kasey arrives.

"Morning Coach Kasey", I say.

"Good morning Breanna", says Kasey.

"I'm ready to skate Coach Kasey", I say.

"Come on in Breanna", says Kasey.

I follow Coach Kasey inside where I sit on the last row of bleachers (about two feet up from the floor). I begin to sketch the ice skating dress that I dreamed about. When Kasey walks past me she sees my finished sketch.

"I've seen that dress before. I own that dress that you drew", says Kasey.

"Really. I dreamed that I wore that dress at a competition", I say.

"Lets practice and then I'll show you some ice skating dresses that I own", says Kasey.

"Okay, I'm ready", I say.

I follow Coach Kasey to the bench and I put my ice skates on. I then get onto the ice and I begin to skate. As I'm getting started I do a backwards triple loop. While I'm skating I also do a triple axel.

Back at the Sheba House, around seven a.m, Jayden gets up to find me missing. He wakes Emily up to tell her about me.

"She probably went down to the ice skating rink", says Emily with a yawn.

Back at the rink I'm skating my heart out. When Coach Kasey's morning class arrives I get off the ice and I take my skates off.

"Coach Kasey your class is here", I say.

"Thank you Breanna. Can you come help me today", asks Coach Kasey.

"Sure Coach", I say.

Coach Kasey and I teach her hour long class and when the class is over I keep working on my figure skating moves. While I'm skating I see Jayden walk in.

"Really Jayden", I say as I skate up to the wall.

"Well good morning to you too", says Jayden.

"Coach Kasey meet my boyfriend Jayden Sheba", I say.

"Well so your Breanna's boyfriend. I can tell you care about her. Bre you've been great help. You can have the rest of the day off. Oh can you come with me right now", exclaims Coach Kasey.

"Sure", I say.

I follow Coach Kasey to her office where she shows me her four figure skating dresses.

"These are now yours to keep. Take care of them", says Coach Kasey.

"Thank you Coach", I say as Coach Kasey hands me her old figure skating dresses.

"You're welcome Breanna. I'll see you here tomorrow at six a.m.", says Coach Kasey.

"You got it Coach. I'll see you tomorrow", I say.

"Oh there's a competition coming up. Would you like to compete", asks Coach Kasey.

"I'd love to compete. Can you please email me the details at bloommarie01@icloud.com or bmc503896@gmail.com", I ask.

"Sure. Well you better get going. You don't want to keep Jayden waiting", exclaims Coach Kasey.

"Okay see you tomorrow", I say as I run out of her office.

I find Jayden by the door, but before I walk outside I take my gloves and hat off. Jayden and I get into the SUV to see Emily.

"Hey Emily", I say.

"Hey Bre how was practice", asks Emily.

"It was amazing. I did a triple axel and a backwards triple loop", I say.

"Now that's cool", says Emily.

"I know Emily. It was an amazing feeling", I say as Jayden and I load up.

When the SUV begins to move, I put my head on Jayden's shoulder and I fall back asleep. As Jayden tries to move Emily whispers, "Jayden don't move. Breanna's asleep and her head is on your right shoulder".

"Wow, she really needs her sleep. When we get back to the Sheba House I'll carry Breanna inside, you get her stuff and can you carry it inside for her", whispers Jayden.

"I can do it. When we arrive, you don't wake her up you just carry her inside to her bed", whispers Emily.

"Okay", says Jayden.

When the SUV arrives at the Sheba House, Jayden and Emily see the others training.

"Where did you two go", asks Mike.

"We had to pick Breanna up at the ice skating rink", says Emily.

"How was it Bre", asks Mike.

"Would you whisper, she's sleeping", says Emily.

Jayden carefully gets me out of the SUV and I feel Jayden carry me inside to the Sheba House, where I then feel a blanket cover me up. As I get into a deeper sleep I hear Jayden whisper, "Sweet dreams my little angel". Jayden then kisses my forehead and he walks out of my room. Jayden then goes to his room to change into his training uniform.

Back outside Jayden walks out and Emily follows.

"She's out cold isn's she Jayden", asks Mike.

"That's none of your business Mike. She's sleeping that's all that counts", says Emily in my defense.

Mike just rolls his eyes and he goes back to training. Back in my room, I begin to dream about me becoming an olympic figure skater.

Three Hours Later.