My Samurai Dream Chapter 19.

(Author's Note: Dedicated to @FanfictionRanger )

Early the next morning, at five a.m. I wake up and I change into some blue jeans, a white turtle long sleeve neck shirt, a pair of thick ankle socks and my black boots. I grab my gloves, duffle bag, sweater, my beanie hat, my car keys, and my Samuraizer. I also decide to put my hair up into a nice looking ponytail. As I walk out of my room, I see Jayden waiting for me.
"Good morning Jay," I say.
"Good morning love. I have something to ask you," says Jayden.
"What is it?" I ask.
"When I left you behind, I severely regretted it. And now that I have returned, may I have the upmost honor of making you my wife? So I ask you again, with a loving heart, will you marry me?" asks Jayden as he gets down on one knee.
"Yes," I say as Jayden puts the engagement ring back onto my ring finger.
Jayden and I kiss and that's when we head outside. We then get into my car and I drive away; eventhough, the others didn't wake up on time. I drive all the way to the rink, where we get out of my car. I open the door and Jayden and I walk inside. I then see Coach Kasey skating with Teddy watching.
"Morning coach. Morning Teddy," I say.
"Good morning Bre. Are you ready to skate?" asks Coach Kasey.
"Yes Coach, I'm ready," I say.
I change in the bathroom and when I walk out, I sit down on the bleachers and I put my ice skates on. I do some stretches and as I get onto the ice, I glide to the middle and I do a pose. Coach Kasey starts playing some music, Cymphonique Miller's "Only You Can Be You", and I do a triple toe loop, an arabesque, a Biellmann spin, a Camel Spin, a jump lutz, a triple axel jump, and an upright spin. When I finish, the music stops and Jayden's in total shock.
"What? Did I do something wrong?" I ask as I skate up to the wall that Jayden's leaning on.
"No, I'm amazed. That was so graceful and perfect. You could be an Olympic athlete one day," says Jayden.
"Thanks Jay. If I do become an Olympic athlete, you'll be the first to know," I say.
"Well Breanna, you're ready to compete at the Junior level, but it's not cheap so Teddy and I are going to be sponsoring you as well as Applebee's. They called me last night and they are going to be fully sponsoring you permanently," says Coach Kasey.
"Thank you Coach and thank you Teddy. This means a lot to me," I say.
"You're very welcome. You've earned it," says Teddy.
I just smile and that's when Jayden's Samuraizer goes off. He steps away and he answers it.
"Yes," says Jayden.
"Jayden, it's Emily. We've got a Nylock downtown. You need to hurry," says Emily.
"Should I bring Bre along?" asks Jayden.
"No, this battle is not what she needs right now," says Emily.
"I'm on my way," says Jayden.
"Bre stay here. I've got to go, but I'll be back in thirty minutes. I'll call you in thirty five minutes, if I'm not back on time," says Jayden.
Jayden kisses my cheek and he runs outside, leaving me behind once more. I start crying and Coach Kasey let's me cry on her shoulder. Teddy heads to the back office, where he grabs a special skating dress, which is in a garment bag, that Coach Kasey had made for me.

(TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 20!)
Author's Note: I'm finally updating once more. It's taken me a while, due to being super busy at home as well as having laptop issues. If you like this chapter, please vote, comment, and share. I might be putting this up for the Watty Awards sometime soon. Thanks you guys for reading, voting, and commenting on this story. This has taken me a lot of time and effort to do, but you guys are worth it. Thanks you guys and keep on enjoying this. The video is the song that I skate to in this chapter.