My Samurai Dream Chapter 16

When I'm about twenty feet from landing on Mako, I open my parachute and I land perfectly. I take off my skydiving equipment and I change into a silver spaghetti strap top, a pair of blue jean shorts, and a pair of sandals. I put them into my bag and I find Jayden inside a cave with a small pool of water. I slide inside, with my bag, and I ask, "Jayden what the heck are you doing here?"

"I was about to ask you the same thing", says Jayden.

I then slap Jayden across the face and that's when Cleo, Rikki, and Bella show up.

"Bre calm down. Jayden's not even worth it", says Cleo.

I then say, "If you ever hurt me again. I'll be the one to take you down."

Will and Zane show up and they escort Jayden out. I sit in the sand and Cleo, Rikki, and Bella sit down next to me.

"Hey Bre. I have to ask you something. Would you like to see what a full moon looks like in here", asks Cleo.

"Sure I'd love to", I say.

"We usually camp out in here afterwards. Sleeping bags and pillows as well as some s'mores making", says Bella.

Zane walks in with four sleeping bags, four pillows, and the stuff to make the s'mores.

"Thanks Zane. We'll see you tomorrow", says Rikki as she kisses Zane's cheek.

Zane leaves and I then pull my phone out, where I see multiple missed calls from Joel, Emily, and Mike. I call Emily and I say, "Emily, I went after Jayden. Joel better not be tracking this call or I won't be coming back at all."

"Are you okay Bre? If Jayden tried to hurt you please tell me now. Are you alone", exclaims Emily.

"I'm fine Emily. I'm emotionally hurt and no I'm not alone. I'm with my friends Cleo, Rikki, and Bella on Mako. I'll be back in a day or two", I say.

"Be safe Bre", says Emily.

"I will. Take care", I say.

Emily and I hang up and I see the full moon. I stand up, but I lose my balance and I fall into the moon pool as the full moon begins to come over. I then feel a surge of magic run through me and that's when I see an orange mermaid tail on me. I also see an orange scaly bikini top as well. Cleo, Rikki, and Bella run in to see me in the moon pool shivering.

"Bre you okay", asks Cleo.

"I think so, but does this explain it", I say as I show them my mermaid tail.

"You fell in", exclaims Cleo.

"Yeah I did", I say.

Rikki and Bella help me out and Rikki dries me off using her mermaid power of steam. I stand up and that's when Will shows up. He then asks, "I saw the moon beam. Are you guys okay?"

"Yeah we're fine. Bre's a mermaid now. I wonder what her power is", exclaims Bella.

I twists my wrists and some water in the moon pool freezes up. I have a concerned look on my face as I stop. Will then pulls out a locket with a white gem and three waves engraved on the back as well as a blue crystal necklace. He hands them to me and I put the locket on. I then feel my phone go off. I answer it to hear Emily's voice.

"Hey Em. What's up", I ask.

"Jayden called. He's on his way back here", says Emily.

"Emily be safe. I'll be back tomorrow evening. Don't let Jayden in the house. Hurt him if you have to. Keep Joel safe for me okay", I say.

"Will do Bre", says Emily.

I hang up with Emily and I turn to my good friends. I feel heartbroken and sad, but Bella asks, "He went back didn't he?"

"I'm afraid so", I say sadly.

"Can we come too", asks Cleo.

"If your parents are okay with it", I say.

Rikki, Cleo, and Bella call their parents and I begin to make a lot of s'mores for the four of us to eat. I then put the finished s'mores onto a paper plate. As I begin to eat, Cleo says, "We can go. All we have to do is pack though."

"Okay, but lets eat our s'mores first", I say.

Rikki, Cleo, and Bella eat their s'mores and that's when Will, Lewis, and Zane show up with two bags each.

"Here you guys go. Your parents told us to bring them, so we did", says Zane.

"Thanks Zane", says Rikki.

"Thanks you guys", I say.

I hand Zane, Lewis, and Will a s'more. They eat theirs and leave. Cleo, Rikki, Bella, and I clean up and we leave Mako. We take Zane's extra boat a few hours to New Zealand, where I see my fellow rangers, Emily, Mike, Mia, Kevin, and Joel at the boat dock.

"Bre! Its good to see you", says Emily

"I've missed you guys. So where's Jayden at", I ask.

"He's tied up at the house. So who are they", asks Mike.

"Guys meet my extended non-related family/sisters Cleo Setouri, Rikki Chadwick, and Isabella Hartley. They have my permission to stay with us until further notice", I say.

The nine of us head to the Shiba House, where I find Jayden tied to one of the doors. I walk over to him and I slap him.

"Jayden Micah Sheba, do you realize that you endangered me and everybody here? I hate to say this, but we're through and if I were Ji I would say turn in your Samuraizer", I say.

Everybody is shocked at what I said, so I head to my room to unpack and Cleo, Rikki, and Bella follow me. I feel sad and depressed now, but that's when Joel walks in.

"Hey Bre are you okay", asks Joel.

"No. I loved Jayden and I didn't want to break up with him, but should I let him back into my life", I ask.

"I know you loved him, but there are more guys out there in the world", says Joel.

"I did love Jayden, but are you available in the near future", I ask.

"Yeah I am, but we'll talk about us later", says Joel.

I smile and Joel kisses me on the hand and he walks out of my room.

Four hours later.........

To Be Continued