My Samurai Dream

This is the story of how I met the Samurai Rangers and how I became part of the team until the end.
Chapter 1: Meeting The Team.
I was leaving school, because I had a one day only early release. I saw Jayden walking around the grounds like he was patrolling the school.
He ran off after he hung up his huge flip phone.
I followed him, but I hid behind a garbage can while he and four others morphed into the Samurai Rangers, but when they hit the ground I jump out from behind my hiding place and I'm handed a sword by the yellow ranger.
"Who are you", asks the Nylock.
"The girl you wish you never met", I say in a growl.
The nylock signals for the moogers to attack.
I begin to attack the evil moogers, but when I get to the nylock monster I notice a soft spot on his foot.
"Achilles heel", I whisper.
The nylock tries to attack, but I use the sword on the soft spot of the nylock.
"I'm all dried out", says the nylock as he disappears through a gap.
"Come back here you coward", I yell.
Jayden and the others demorph just as I begin to leave, but before I go I hand the yellow ranger her sword back.
"Thank you", I say.
"You're welcome", says Emily.
Emily sees my face.
"Bre is that you", asks Emily.
"Emily, I don't believe it", I say.
"How are you", asks Emily.
"Great, but how's my adopted sister doing", I asks.
"I'm great, it's been years though Bre", says Emily.
"I know. I called Serena and she said you left home to join the samurai rangers", I say.
"It's true", says Emily.
"Who are they", I asks.
"That's Jayden, Mia, Kevin, and that's Mike", says Emily.
"Emily who is this", asks Mike.
"This is Breanna. My adopted sister", says Emily.
"Adopted sister", asks Mia.
"Yep I've always been her adopted sister. I've missed you though Emily. By the way Mom says hi", I say.
"How is mom", asks Emily.
"She's great. She's taught me some healing remedies and how to do stitches without getting sick", I say.
"Mom's taught you everything about healing hasn't she", asks Emily.
"Yeah, I told her I call her if I got held up. She even taught me how to ride a horse too", I say.
"Lets go", says Emily.
Emily uses her symbol power to create a horse and Jayden uses his symbol power to create a horse also.
"For you", says Jayden.
Kevin hands me a riding helmet.
"Good luck kiddo", says Kevin.
"Thanks, we'll see you there", I say.