hell as it is unknown...

well you could see that i went with that really weird guy. still can't understand why he agreed to this " truce" but hell is nothing like its been told to the world. the roaring fires were consuming on everything. the demons themselves were doing all that they can to stay away. while the humans who are down there were trying with all their might to reach a set of stairs only if they can pass the fire in the middle. there was also a number on the wrist of every one and that includes me too. that number indicates the numbers of sins that were committed and they decrease with every sin that was erased. this was proven a hard job for there was a number of things to do before that one sin is gone. i was looking out of my window down into the fires all over hell. the funny part is that not all of the underworld belonged to Satan but there was a part that was safe, a part for the sins committed but regretted. those there were mostly teens and and women who looked like they really messed up life. and every day 2 from this group head to the stairs with a look that screams sorry. i was told by that guy who told me his name was Ben that he belongs there. he killed some one who was trying to kill him. he explained that there was a certain time that was needed to be spend here in hell only that they were to be kept away from the fire and the demons can not feed on their souls they are to stay till they are completely pure and thus head back up. he himself is nearly done with his time here and is soon to join his wife and son up there. he told me  that he killed the guy who shoot his wife and child but only did it so that they would live. that bastard i was told is down there standing in a circle of fire. he shoot him so that he would save them but the other guy shoot all of them and there they died. i couldn't hold the pain that i felt in my heart. he is here all because he wanted to save his family. after he left i just stood there trying to arrange my mind into what was to be the true hell. hell as it is unknown to mankind...