what love holds in the heart

" love never fades away Maya that is something that you should know by heart"

" your mother is right princess you should know"

" but maybe I don't want to know maybe I just want him back"

I was on my bed crying my eyes out. This is not what should have happened I will find Sean and get him back even if it is the last thing I do. He will not do this not my job....

FLASHBACK....

" hi you must be Maya?"

" yes can I help you?"

" we are here to pass a message from Sean."

" what?"

" he wants you to wait for him and that he will find a way to end all of this madness and set you free from what you have to do. He also said that he loves you dearly which is why he can do this."

" what are you talking about? Sean is right here. He died on our wedding day."

" yes and no. you see when your Father send  that demon to kill him what he didn't see is that his heart held pure white love towards you and that set him free in his turn. His body might lay down there but he is fighting a real battle with your father. Why do you think there hasn't been a lot of demons around. They have been busy with him. I must say he is way stronger than you give him credit.  So now we have to go."

" but wait what are you talking about?"

They just turned around and left. Then it dawned on me. Sean my Sean is alive.....

NOW.....

I couldn't stop my tears for two days now. He was fighting for us and making a good job out of it. Is it possible that I could reach him now. Maybe even fight with him.

"Maya you have to understand what he is doing is the right way. You know that you can't kill your father without you becoming him"

I just looked at them both. My parents were standing off the sight of my bed with Michael in the doorway. Ever since I have found out about what's going on they haven't allowed me to leave the house let alone try to open a portal. They are trying to keep me away but how could I do that. I need to know...

Wait...

" you all knew that he did NOT die?"

They looked at each other. Dad was the first to move a muscle. He opened his mouth then closed it again then did that about 3 more times before a word was out.

" we knew before that happened."

" why didn't you tell me?"

Another lie has come forth don't they trust me?...

A WEEK LATER....

i was sitting in a corner in my room looking at the picture of Sean. i could still hear his laughter while we danced on cecilia. the way he put the ring on my finger, the way his eyes sparkled with tears. i still can't forget the way his face held all the pain as the sword was blunged into his heart. i know that i have to find him. funny enought i brought a book la night that talks about a girl that loves a man but can;t be with him because of her family. sure enough that book has my life there. only thing his she wasn't the DEVIL's god damned daughter. now that will sale alot of copies. how is it possible that life has a happy ending without someone finding thier heart? let alone never to fight for it too? this is sooo lame....

DAYS AND DAYS LATER....

how come i don't know that date of today? it just feels like there is nothing to live for. i get aother message from Sean this time he left it on the voice machine. it was hard to understand it but the one thing i could get is

" it.....love you.....hard to see you......miss you....nearly done......wait for me...."

and then there was a scream so loud that i wanted to start crying. i knew that scream by heart and knew that he is in hell. that sound was what keeps me awake most of the night. the faces of the people begging for help, for mercy. but how could you forgive a man for killing 6 little girls? or  a woman that killed her children because somebody told her that her husband is cheating on her? it is really hard to even think of the other ones down there. then the that small patch of light....

i really try to think of the day i will see Seanagain but it's hard. will he be real or like a ghost? what will happen to the world when my father dies?

will i really be free then??? all those questions and alot more are left unasnwered. my alarm clock sounds and i look at it 3:00 in the morning. i didn't even know i stayed awake that long. i stood up and reached for my bed the same second a burning smell reached my room. a low red light was appearing around the door frame and the sounds of..well something walking in this direction. i took my sword out and stood in front of the door. this i the time i get all my hate and anger out of me. the handle turned and the door swung open. the entire house was on fire. i was glad that my parents weren't here but Michael was and he was standing right behind the fire. he looked really weird as he can't stay the fire. but the one thing that was truly on my mind is my father the devil himself standing at the doorway with a smile on that ugly red face of his. he was looking around as if intrested then looked me in the eye.

" so daughter this is what you want? to live in a small HUMAN room crying for someone who is dead and just wasting your time?"

" yes but i believe you are missing the right word for that it is LOVE"

the way he looked at me was real scary. even i looked away.

" what do you want? and why in the name of God did you set my house on fire?"

" first one i came to see my child. second one its really good to have a change in this so called house of yours"

" well i like it the way it is so leave."

" respect daughter have some towards me.."

" and why would i do that?"

" because i have something that is important to you"....