the way i lost my heart..again...

SEAN P.O.V

I saw her looking at me with that look in her eyes that I know so well. She was trying to find a way out a way to reach me. I took a step forward and 15 demons rushed my way. At least her father was acting like a dad finally. Even if it was in a very wrong and sick way but at least he cared for her. I looked at the last demon in front of me and laughed when I realized that I finished them all before I even noticed what I was doing. Sometimes I really wish Maya would consider taking me every night to hunt the demons. It took a lot of one’s mind especially when they start thinking about the heavy stuff in life. Maya was looking at me with a worried look while I smiled at her face and her expression changed to somewhat happy thoughts. I took another step then all turned dark…

FLASHBACK

1 YEAR AGO

I was walking down the street towards that big square building that  holds my beloved one. I could even imagine her combing her hair before going out. She always loved her hair to be in its perfect condition no matter what she faces that night. I reached the stairs and went two at a time. I can’t wait to see her to hold her, to smell her strawberry scented hair. I got to her door to see the light from its many little cracks. Those cracks that were brought by an attack on the apartment. I knocked and waited for just two seconds before I saw the door opening and a small figure jumping up at me. I loved it when she did that and tomorrow I will have her all for me. I just hope that whatever her father is planning ill be able to see her say that one magical word. That one word that I dream of every night in every dream in every daydream in the corner of the library.  There she was standing in the middle of the room holding the her comb in a hand and her hair in another. She was perfecting it. My little heart all but stopped beating as she turned around and gave me one of her small lo-sided smiles that I have come to adore. There are many things a man would say that holds you close to earth but only one true reason keeps you locked till the end of time. In truth I have only come to believe in this saying recently but I knew that no matter what happens tomorrow or the days to come she will be my robe my light my heart to this world and without her I will vanish not as a person but as a soul as a lover…. 

PRESENT…

I saw the trick her father was pushing towards. To get her to panic. To get her to kill him before I do. Then he in turn will live on in his daughter and the world will end. I saw his outline a few feet away from Maya and those who were protecting her. she was looking around calling my name with stress in every word she uttered. She was scared for me scared of losing me again. But this is for us for our love that I do this. I started to run raising my sword with every step. I saw the chance was open to me with him looking at her. I saw that he was walking slowly towards. I knew that there was no way I could let him get to her. I ran faster when I saw him raising his sword in turn but it was not against anyone or anything around him, it was to his very own chest that he was aiming the sword. I looked with panic in my heart knowing how this will end…

There is always the thought that time is slow in battle but I found out that was all a lie. It seems slow only when the one you love is facing her father while he in turn was trying to kill himself. I looked into Maya’s face and saw the pure hatred itched there. In a move that shocked me I was in front of him with my sword deep to its halt in his chest. He looked at me then caught fire and burned with all the screams of hell. The rest of the battle finished within seconds after than. The demons slowly burned away just like their master and the souls that were in hell were able to find their way to heaven. Everyone would think that this is it for hell, for the Devil himself but the war does not stop where the devil has yet to pass.  Maya stood there with nearly 13 angels trying to hold her back. No power was used, no force of well against her grieve, only the mere hands the tries yet failed to comfort the passing of…me….