how does it hurt?

how could someone look so happy while in so much pain? that was something hard to understand. i looked at Sean as he lay asleep due to the medics he was given and beside me was Micael. sure he had to be somewhere at the time we needed him the most and still he wouldn't explain what he was doing. ahhhhh i just don't want to see him looking as if nothing happened. i stood up and ran out the door. i didn't know where i was heading but i realized soon enought that i was under a tree house. my tree house...

FLASHBACK....

" here you go princess your very own tree house and to makes things better i made it pink just right"

i knew that father was joking he knows that i hate pink but sure enough i was proven wrong. the outter walls were a very classy shade of black but the inside where pink! all pink pink chairs a little pink t.v and whats worse is that big pink barbie poster. i hate barbie... but i couldn't stop laughing this was mine i could do whatever i want. i tried sleeping in the tree house that night. thinking that somebody might think of taking it away from me. um and dad were camping outside just near the tree and the wind was so loud. i never heard the wind so loud. and there was a song. a very bad song not a house away. i tried to sleep ignoring the sounds and knowing that dad will be up in a sec if something happens. i heard a sound like some animal sniffing and it was right next to my head. my head?!

what was an animal doing next to me? i dog can't get up here dogs can't climb the stairs and they don't try to hurt you. that thing was putting its teeth on my face. i was so scared back then but then there was a voice that made that thing go away and a flash of light blinded me for a sec. i look around and all i see is a doorway in the middle of my roof. where did that come from? i try to see but nothing there was nothing. i couldn't stay here as i started crying i climbed as fast as i can down the stairs and into the tents mum and dad put up. where were they? i looked around and saw a feather a pure white feather near one of the sleeping bags and no light was on. what happened?...

NOW...

the tree house never changed. the classy black paint was still perfect and so were the things in there. i could see from the ground the barbie poster i used to hate and the little t.v. odd thats still there. i looked around and saw that Michael has followed me here. now he knows how to be ready. i smirked in his face and started climbing the stairs to my old house. the nights i tried to spend here and the voices that sounded like they were coming from my roof...

wait. my roof?

"Michael how long have you been following me exactly?"

"  since the day you were born. why?"

" where you ever in this tree house?"

" yeah all the time when you were there. i tried to get you to do back inside when it neared 3 in the morning but you were so stuborn that you never listean to me and stayed there all night once even seeing your real father as he tried to make yet another attempt to get to you."

" what do you mean another attempt?"

" well here i can't tell you what happened that night. you were there and you even fought them."

" then dazzel me Michael because i want to know everything from the day i was born till the moment that attck was done."

" Maya i was only looking out for you but come now is not the time to talk of such things"

" then when is? you heardly tell me anything, you pushed me to find love and when i found him he nearly dies because of me. tell me Michael what is happening or i will turn the ties."

i was very angry now. how dare he comes here telling me these stuff then just stand there looking at me as if there was nothing to say...

FLASHBACK..

i looked at the tent for hours but there was no sign of mummy and daddy. i was starting to get scared what if something happened to them. i looked in the house and everywhere. there was still that faint sound of screams just two houses away from mine. i stayed in the tree house afraid that something will happen what if they never come back? where will i go? i don't want to live with aunt helen i hate her and she hates me. she called me once a freak child and that was it for mum. for 2 years now i havnt seen her and i don't want to now.

 i saw something fly and then it was gone. all was quite. but there was nothing not a  sound not a bearth not even a cell moved. i heard footsteps and looked at my house mum and dad but they looked in a really bad shape. daddy was bleeding from his stomach and mummy was trying to stop the bleeding. she looked bad too. like they were both in a fight.

" mummy are you alright?"

" i am sweetie just stay up there nothing will get you."

" you heard your mother princess stay there everything is fine now. everything is alright."

" ok"

NOW...

" what happened that night?"

" your father tried to reach in a new way or that was what he thought. he send a catcher behind you."

" a what??"

" a catcher. someone that works for the devil but he is not dead nor cursed so they could get in anywhere. that night you were in that tree house and you heard the demon he brought along. your parents heard them and took them out of there. i on the other hand had to put holy water and the cross above your head."

" the white feather that was yours?"

" no my dear the feather was your fathers own. i think it is time for you to know what has happened that night and how it still hurts if you try to remember."

" how it hurts? what hurts?"

" the memory of your first fight and the first death of your parents"...

A/N just wanted to say thanks to all the ppl that are taking the time to read this story. i really hope if you could all just tell me what you think of it in your comments and vote/fan if you like. one more back on the whats hot list even though its like number 600 but still yeah.ive been on and off and on and off looool hahahahha