its you not me???

the time was about 5 in the morning when i finally felt the last breath in the demons and fell to the ground. i looked over at Sean and saw that he was smiling. why is he always smiling? 

" whats wrong with you?"

" i just like the way you fight."

well that was something i didn't expect. i blused a bright shade of red and looked away. he pulled me towards him and sat me on the bed next to him.

" you know that i will do anything to keep you safe. and if a little smile annoys you then i will stop smiling."

" shut up"

sometimes i think Sean is such a big baby but thats part of his charm i suppose. i look at the damage that i caused to his house. there was glass all over the place the coffee table was upside down. the door stood to the side. there was no light yet but i could see the sun rise. i could hear Seean walking on the broken glass and held me there. this is the place where i feel safe right here in his arms..

FLASHBACK...

i could hear mum and dad talking about the future saying that we have to move somewhere no one can find us. why are they talking like that? i don't want to leave i want to stay here. i crawled out from under the table and looked straight at them. they looked shocked to see me there.

" princess why were you eavesdropping on us?"

"  i don't want to leave daddy. i want to stay here."

" but hun this is the best way for you."

" my friend wouldn't let me go mummy he says that he loves me more than to let me go. he told me to come down and here what you two are talking about me."

" but Maya what are you talking about? who is talking to you?"

" he tells me that he is a very good friend and that he can only talk to me in this way."

i saw mum shed tears while dad loked at me as if this is it. dad got off and came to me. he pulled me into a bear hug while mum stood next to him, stroking my hair and singing my lullaby.

" princess i need you to promise me something ok. i need you to stop talking to him."

" but why daddy what did he do?"

" he is a very bad person. tell me hun how do you see him?"

" i don't daddy he just writes in a book and then starts moving the tv to what he likes but i don't"

" and what would that be?"

" scary movies people burning in a huge fire and then i hear this really scary laugh that makes me want to cry."

dad looked at me as if he might just put me in his chest and never let me go. mum kept on crying but said nothing. i saw them exchange a look of horror that said there was something wrong.

" mummy are you said from me?"

" no cupcakes but i want you to promise me one thing in return. never in anyway at all look at the tv if it is showing this thing ok"

" ok mummy i promise."

NOW...

the land in front of me was empty there was not a soul to be found. huge fires cover most of the land and what was left was..burned. nothing there. nothing...

i looked everywhere for a door. not one. then i saw HIM standing there with happiness in his eyes. he was happy that i was here that i was stuck here. i couldn't find Sean around me then it hit me. i was with him not here. i try to remeber what happened. there was a fight two demons in Sean's house. then we both killed them. i was walking around then i looked at the sun...

the sun...Sean holding me my safe place on earth and heaven.

Sean the one that i love. i saw " father" pulling out something. the scripts and then he threw them at me. this is it. i knew that everything will be fine now. i will find a way to kill him and rest in Sean's arms. i opened them and just stared at the picture. it was....SEAN..

i read what was written under it.

" the one who shall stop the lord of the underground will fall in love with his daughter. she will kill him but then take his place where more destruction shall appear. the only way to end it is the one true love stab that princess before she killes her father. once he is dead she will come back to life only then there shall be a hell that she makes better out from the grasp of those that seek the earth's destruction...."

 how could this be? Sean has to kill me then kill my father. why why not me i don't want to be in his place i will never make hell worse. whats worse than burning?? i looked at him and saw that he was gone.

i woke up on the couch. in my house. i heard alot of voices but couldn't undertsand them at first. then i made out my mother's voice and my father's telling to stay calm. is that Sean telling her that he will not kill me but make me go to sleep. and Michael saying that it could not be done that way. that i have to shed alot of blood on the  sword in order for it to kill Satan. Sean saying that he will never hurt me but Michael telling him that i will come back to life. whats going on? could that dream be true?

" i say we tell her whats going on and see what she will say"

" i know what she will say Michael im her mother. still not one hair is going to get hurt you hear me"

" i agree with you ma'am i will never hurt her."

" but you are not hurting her Sean she will be asleep. look at me. you don't do that then you will loss her and i mean forever. all of us will loss her if he dies and she is awake."

" then why don't you kill me Michael?"

i saw the look of fear that crossed his face for just a second then it was gone. my parents turned around slowly and looked me straight in the eye. Sean was looking anywhere but at me. i could see that he was holding the scriptes in his hand and a sword was laid on the lenght of the kitchen table.

" care to tell me what is going on? and how come its you Sean you and not me?"