what is going on??

I sat there just looking at the ground. I couldn’t even begin to understand what he was telling me. How could this be? My parents both angels stayed on earth to keep me safe. When did that happen? How? So many questions but I don’t know how to start.

“ then I will start kid. It all began when you were born that you know. Your real father or more like Satan he should be called tried to take you a couple of hours into this world. Your mother said no and your dad stood by her side. That didn’t stop him he just killed them both. Thinking that they are dead he reached out to you only for you to stab him in his hand. Then you just looked at your parents and there they were. Standing there.”

“ you mean I did that?”

“ don’t you ever underestimate your powers what you did to Sean was something hard. Only one other person was able to do that and we called he the son of God.”

“ then how come…?”

“ you have the same powers same thinking style and even the same heart. Satan might be your father but for all I know you are a pure angel that’s why you were able to do all of that. Satan being who he is still doesn’t know about this certain connection but this thing that you have is only part of what your heart really is. Your love kept you from seeing darkness.”

MICHAEL P.O.V

I was telling her everything. It was time to know the truth. Still she was young to understand the truth of who she is. She looked at me as if what I was saying was stupid not real. That was what I said the first time I heard about her. All the angels were happy that a new source of happiness and forgiveness will be found on earth. But for her to be Satan’s daughter that had to be a miracle to keep her out of the dark.  

I was there the day she was born. The day she came to this world and all of earth was filled with light. They called it an apparition of some sort but it was her. The northern star was right above the hospital and then the light was on her. That was the time her mother knew that she was special and her husband said that he will raise her like his own. True to his word he never left her side except for their first death. Then again that only took seconds with her…

MAYA P.O.V

He stopped. Why did he stop? What I have to think about what he told me. I brought someone to life? And just anyone my parents and they are angels? If they are angels why did they die this time?

“ wait you said that they knew you long time ago. Why did she look at you with fear and dad quickly closed the curtains?”

“ my dear it was not from me. It was from Satan. You see you didn’t know how do see him before. Your parents saw him and tried to ignore him. He was looking for you. Since you didn’t use your powers it was hard for him to find you so he was looking all over the place in a hurry.”

“ he did this to the house? But he says that he has them.”

“ he never had them kid. They were angels how many times did I have to tell you…”

I never thought I would see Michael that angry but was near to yelling. What Michael never yells and he surly doesn’t look around like this.

“ mm Michael who is the one that has my locket ?”

Lets see if Mr. impostor will know how to answer this. I knew that what he was saying is one lie. there was a feather but it was not my dad’s. I remember seeing Michael coming with them. the moment he saw me he hid himself behind a tree and when they thought that I wasn’t looking he came out and healed my dad. On the other hand he told mum that I had to back in the morning. Go back inside and always stay there after 5.then he took off to the streets.

“Maya this is no time to make jokes. I’m trying to tell you something important.”

“ its ok it can wait I want you to tell me this thing only.”

“ fine your locket is in your bedroom.”

“ ok who gave it to me?”

“ your mother.”

“ both wrong answers.”

Before he knew what was happing I took out my sword and put it on his throat. He looked at me and then started laughing. It was a scary creepy laugh that made the hairs on the back of my head stand. This was a demon sure enough that was proven true when he changed forms.

“ where is Michael?”

“ I don’t know princess. He was gone long before I started this.”

“ and when was that exactly?”

“ about three days ago.”

“ then you shall pay for what you did.”

“ that right princess feel the anger boiling in your blood. Kill me and be on our side. Do it kill me princess.”

This was all something strange. Kill him and be on his side. Unless of course this demon is cursed.

“ get out of my sight or I will hurt you badly next time.”

I saw him get up and run out the door. I had to talk to Sean I had to see him….