the script

I always wanted to be happy. Today I just want to die. Sean keeps on following me everywhere. He knows that I might actually do something to end my life. So many things that are hard to understand was thrown all at once into my brains. My parents my true identity and the fact that I have so much powers to even bring the dead back. That i just completely scary. Michael keeps on telling me that all will be good. When? That’s all I tell him. I found love and my real father wants me dead now my parents are angels and my life sucks. What’s there to do more. i know what Sean is thinking at the moment she hit that rock which is somehow true I haven’t slept for 3 nights now demons are always around me these days and I get death threads from my father. Much like what I already said this life sucks….

“Michael please for the last time give me the scripts that you brought from down there or I will do something.”

“Maya I really don’t want to keep on fighting I can’t give them to you”

“ why not? I’m the one that is going to kill HIM”

I was angry by now I couldn’t stop myself from yelling. This is it. I looked at his room and saw his locker. Tonight I will take it tonight I will know the truth…

THAT NIGHT….

I sat awake waiting for Michael to go to sleep. I heard him going to his room and closing the door. Half an hour later I crept out of my room and walked on my toes into his room. I cracked the door open and saw him sleeping. His locker was open. Wait what? Open. There is something wrong I this. I knew that Michael was awake no matter what how hard to pretend.

“ Michael I know that you hear me look at me”

“ Maya I told you that I will not give it to you. So I knew that you will try to take it so try to find it now.”

And now he was smiling. This is getting really bad. I glared at him then walked out the room. I had to go see Sean.

FLASHBACK….

I was looking at Michael as he sat reading the bible. He was telling me about the thought a lot of angels had about me. He told me that they thought I had more than just the power I am showing. They say that Lucifer’s downfall will be met by an equal of  light….

NOW….

i stood at the door waiting for Sean to open it. He looked at me with sleepy eyes and I couldn’t stop but start laughing at his sight. A door about two feet from us opened and an old man showed his face.

“ hey what do you think your doing? Be quiet will you?”

“ hey oldie go back to sleep or ill make your time come”

Hey looked at us and then slammed his door shut in our faces. I looked back at Sean as he moved to let me in.

“ what’s up Maya?”

“ there is something wrong with Michael. He is hiding something in that script he took from hell.”

“ Maya let it go there is nothing.”

He started walking away from me and back into his room. I walked behind him and saw him getting into his bed. He started patting the spot nest to him for me to sleep. I took a deep breath and walked there. I was about to get into the bed when a flash of bright red shone in all through the house. I looked around knowing that there was a demon in here. I saw Sean getting up holding a knife and walking to stand in front of me.

“ no you don’t I have the powerful sword thus I stand in front.”

“ but I’m the boyfriend I’m the one who has the right to save you not the opposite.”

“ hold your man pride for later lover boy. I’m his daughter.”

Sean started laughing as I said that and I couldn’t hold my self too. The door to the room opened and two demons got in. bright red flash shining in the dark. Their faces were burned and hardly any feature appeared on their faces. They were both holding whips in their hands they were smirking. For a reason I knew that this is going to get ugly…