Nineteen (Memories)

.

"Ike! Why did you do that? What about (Y/n)?" Cassandra almost yelled at him but he didn't listen, he already could feel pain from his own decision.

They both walked it'll rain almost halfway back to the Church.

Cassandra followed him but already had a plan to get her back from Ganon. "Hmm~" she humped to herself while thinking.

She felt the cold wind and looked up to the sad, gray clouds and sighed out loud. They got to the Chruch -where no one is at at this time-. They walked inside of the dark, cold Chruch together, Cassandra was still weary of Ike and disagreed with his decisions.

She traced her hands across the seats that people would usually sit-in the daytime -while they listen to prayers-. Ike was still by the door. Leaning against the big, wood twin doors in a sorrowful like pose. Cassandra didn't want to comfort him as he made bad decisions but she made bad decisions too in the past.

She slowly slumped her way over to him.

She patted him on the shoulder. He tilted his head slightly up to spare her in the eyes with a cold eyes.

"I'm sorry for being so distant but we should go bac-" before Cassandra could finish he grabbed her shoulder and turned so her back was against the door and he was right in front of her.

They stared at each other for an uncomfortably long time before he leaned in and kissed her longingly.

Her eyes widened as she pushed him away harshly.

"No!! I'm sorry!! Okay?" Her voice got softer. "I'm sorry but I don't love you in that way." She told him her cold truth but had pity in her eyes and he just stared at her with cold eyes. He didn't say anything. He wiped his lip where there was blood dripping down from where she bit him before she pushed him off.

He stared at the blood on his hand and turned his attention back to her. "S-sorry." He stuttered with an apologetic tone.

"I-i... I didn't like that. At all." He admitted outloud and started to remember all the time him and (Y/n) talked when he was a Teen.

He could hear your soft, sweet voice.

He recently remembered an old memory of her and him when they were kids that he totally blocked out of his mind because back then it didn't matter to him.

"Big brother, Ike!!" The small girl ran up to Issac and Ganon -who were talking with each other-. "Charlotte stole my diary!" She cried sadly as she barely stopped in front of Ganon and him. Ganon's eyes quickly turned to his younger sister and found her panting from running to them. Her eyes stared at them with a panic look apon her face.

Charlotte sauntered her way towards with a smirk on her face and Alice beside her with a pissed expression towards (Y/n) for some reason. (Y/n) tried to hide behind us in the corner behind us.

"We read it~" Carlotte sung out while I tried to stay calm around her. I was nervous around her because how she....treated me.

"Haha" Charlotte laughed a bit.

Alice pointed her finger forward trying to seem threatening towards the young girl behind us as she spat out her secrets, "Haha! She likes Ike! She likes Ike!" She said in a mocking tone but seemed like she was about to attack her at any moment.

-

Cassandra looked at me in a surprised manner and smiled happily. "Really??!" She always sounded like she was going to cry.

"Yes, we'll get my sweet (Y/n) back!" She started to cry outloud -tears of joy-.

.

A/n: should Cassandra possible be a love interest, I don't really want her to be a yandere tho?