Eleventh (Your rival)

.

"M'lady..d-do you need anything?" One of the afraid witches asked the high Priestess in fear of her wrath.

They were standing in the kitchen -the dusty kitchen- of the broken down church which is now a Coven for witches.

The younger, Teen witch almost fearfully fell backwards into the boiling hot pot behind her with all the potatoes in them. "Alice, please....Calm down" Cassandra said with a jaded expression. Alice -the young witch cooking- sighed in relief, Alice is Cassandra's underling.

Whenever Cassandra wants something done she tells Alice to do it. So, Alice was confused when she picked you to go undercover and not her. She would of loved to see Issac again.

'Why did she get to go?' Alice throught to herself while staring at her master's eyes mindlessly.

"Yes, ma'am." She calmly sighed.

"I need your assistance.." Cassandra ordered Alice while turning around and walking off to the dining room with Alice behind her.

_

"Y/n, before you go home remember not to tell anyone about helping m-" *knock knock*, someone was at the door.

Issac walked to the door and opened to reveal Alice standing there in the dark night with a robe on but she looked a little different but you knew it was her because you could sense that it was her.

Witches can realize other witches even if they use a spell to change their looks and soul.

"Um....hi.." I stuttered when I seen her, her hair is brown now when it's usually blonde. Her eyes changed too, they're usually pink but now they're also brown.

"Sorry, but I'm running away from my abusive home. Can I live in the church?" She wondered and Issac eyed her up and down. "Um...yeah..sure" he carelessly said slowly while leaning against the door.

"We always take new faces!" He cheered with a face smile making me stare at him with a poker face. Wow, he can act really well. What an asshole?!

"What's your name?" I asked, I crossed my arms while eyeing her. Did Cassandra sent her as backup, to help me?

Yes, I got someone to help me!

I'm not alone!

"My name is Arabella.." She introduced herself as Issac waved him hand for her to follow him. "You can sleep in the basement..." He fake smiled to her, slightly making her blush which confused me. Why'd she blush? Maybe it's nothing...

I followed them to the basement as Issac asked me to follow them as well.

I followed Isaac and Arabella down the stairs to the basement which was made of old concrete. I rubbed my hand against the concrete walls as Isaac got Arabella settled in her small, closet-sized room. "You'll sleep here.." he calmly explained, "Where do you sleep, sir?" She innocently wondered making Issac and I lift our eyebrows in confusion.

"Um....I have my own house..." He awkwardly stated and started to walk out of the room, pulling on my arm so we can quickly get away from her.

"Let's go. She's kinda creeping me out..." he nervously whispered in my ear while she stared at us from the doorway jealousy.

"Ha, you're creepy too..you know?" I slightly giggle out, his face grew a little red when he huffed a bit.

.