Five (Tell my future)

I sluggishly walked through the gateway and to the abandoned castle I call home.

I walked into the doors, closing them slowly behind me. I was trying not to wake anyone but I seen a purple light glowing on the wooden floor, I looked up to see the purple like light.

It was Ganon holding a lantern with a purple flame.

That light was the only thing lightning uo the room other than the moonlight through the foggy windows. I was confused why he was menacingly standing there waiting for me.

He motioned with his head for me to follow him so I did.

I followed him to his own room. It had a bed off to the side but the main focus of the room was the tarot card reading area in the middle of the room.

It had a purplish light as he had purple flames everywhere on candles to keep his room a dimly lit area

He sat down in his set as the reader of the cards. I sat down across from him and he folded the cards to switch them up a bit.

"Why are you doing this?" I sleepily asked as I yonded, he sighed and continued placing the cards in front of him neatly. "I'm worried about you so if I see your future I can feel better." He explained in a monotone voice while staring at the cards.

He nodded to me, "okay, pick three." He told me.

I randomly grabbed three cards and gave them to him and he stared at them for a minute worryingly before showing them to me. I picked cards two (reversed), fifteen, and six (reversed).

Number two- High Priestess
Reversed: secrets

Number fifteen- Devil
Upright: Temptation, Seduction

Number six- Lovers
Reversed: suffering, conflict

"What do them mean, Ganon?" I questioned as I rubbed my eyes, I was really paying attention as I was unfortunately very tired. He just stared at them but then smiled back at me.

"Nothing, everything is fine!" He smiled at me happily so I felt happy too. I should really go to bed now. I got up from the chair, hugged him, and then left for bed. He didn't say anything after that.

I wonder, what's wrong?

_

I woke up the next morning and got on my outfit. Again I didn't have enough time for breakfast but that's okay, I walked over to Cassandra's office to ask for information on the high priest of the human church.

I need to get closer to him and destroy him!

I was about to knock on the door but I heard Ganon's voice on the other side talking to someone; probably Cassandra.

"Temptation?! Seduction?! What does that mean? Seduction? Who's trying to seduce my innocent litt-!" "Calm down, she'll be fine." Cassandra cut him off trying to calm him down.

I decided to walk away not wanting to bother them so I went on my way to work.

_

"Here's her papers!", Lenda handed Issac the papers about you, he grabbed them then waved her off and she walked off.

He scrolled through your papers and realized it said ' orphan' making him think about how he was an orphan as well. Calling you an orphan isn't really far from the truth though, Charlotte isn't actually your sister just like how Ganon isn't actually your brother.

You were raised by the coven and their people.

So, Cassandra is like a messed up version of a mother in some ways, she always taught you things and helped you.

"Y/n Foster." He read your name outloud, he's heard that name somewhere before but where? 'Huh? Where have I heard that name?' He questioned in his head while looking over the papers again.

(A/n: I know I made a chapter today but I wanted to make another chapter sooooo..yeah, Enjoy!)