Thirteen (new alliance)

.

"What is it?" He turned around and looked at me with confusion to see what I had to say, i sighed and started to talk "Ike..She's a Wit-" "Ike?! You...remember?" He questioned.

I expected him to yell at me like he always does but he just looked sorrowful at that fact.

I looked at him with a sad expression knowing that what we did was bad and he's just a victim. "Yeah, Ganon reminded me of who you were yesterday." I calmly explained with my head down as I rubbed my neck.

"Y/n,....I'm sorry for leaving.." he apologized.

The two of us stood in silence in the empty church when Lenda entered the room to pray but she seen us standing in silence. "Um...I'm sorry." She said about to back out but Isaac shook his head, "it's fine." He started to stroll to the podium and read the bible again.

Lenda walked up to me with a smile of satisfaction and whispered "Ohhh, you two were talking~.". I smiled nervously back at her, she hugged me and was about to walk out to "leave us alone." But she turned around to say one last thing, "Do you the new chick Arabella, she really likes to talk about the high priest. Just to let you know." She blurted out and I nodded.

After she left, I looked up at Issac to see if he was okay before going to talk to Arabella. I tell him the truth about her later.

I walked to the basement to find her looking through her stuff, he carelessly looked up at me and said "oh. hi, Y/n." She side eyed me.

"What's with your weird obsession with Issac? You and I were kids when he was a teen." I questioned. She sat up and looked at me with an annoyed expression, "I don't care how much older than me he is! I love him!" She shouted at me. No one else was in the basement so, I'm alone with this psycho!

"Alice, you're crazy!" I said in disbelief, I knew her my whole life and I was surprised she liked him this much, we never really talked to him anyways.

"So? I'm not the one who had a sister that tortured him!" She yelled in defense making me feel a pain in my heart for what my sister did to him. Ganon told me that Charlotte tortured him by tying him up in the basement and she waterboarded him, broke his fingers with hammers, told him really fucked up things that messed with his head. Like, "When Cassandra is done with you she'll get rid of you." Is the kind of stuff she told to him while She tortured him.

That's probably why he never really talk to me, because I was always with Charlotte.

"I didn't know what she was doing!" I yelled back in defense which made her turn her head back to look at me.

"Ohhh, Is someone starting to care about Issac~??" She smirked making me feel the need to punch her. Before I did though I walked out of the room and back to where Issac was to tell him about her now.

I walked over to Issac and patted him on the shoulder.

He turned around to look at me as his white hair flowed when he turned to look at me making me stare at him longingly by accident. I shook my head in denial to see and started to explain "Arabella is Alice. You remember her, right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Yeah, That weird girl that followed me around and watched me...Wait, Did you invite her here?" He asked with his eyes widened in shock. I shook my head "no." And we both Theorized why she's here in the first place.

"Cassandra told her to come here but why?" I asked and he cringed from hearing her name.

"Um....I don't know but hey, are you helping me now?" He wondered and I reinsured him by saying "Yes, of course." That seemed to make him smile a bit, which I noticed.

"Hmmm....I don't think you can trust Ganon either, he's dating Cassandra, right?" Ike suggested and I agreed "yeah, you're right.".

But what I didn't know was Ganon was standing by the slightly opened door listening to what we were saying.....

.

.