Nine (who's this?)

.

I walked into town where a black suit like thing, different from my regular messy warlock clothing I wore around the Coven.

I walked closer to the middle of town square where I found the blackish church she was working at

I walked over to the church and looked through the window but tried not to look too suspicious

I walked over to the church and looked through the window but tried not to look too suspicious. So, I just leaned against the wall when someone random looked my way. I didn't want them to suspect me of being a magic user as we all know what will happen then.

I scooped in and seen just an empty church. So, I decided to sneak around the finch and seen a couple of windows I can look through. I walked up to one that was out of sight of the other people outside, I looked through the window.

I froze when I seen what was going on.

My sister. She's bleeding and who's that guy? Wait! I know him, he's the high priest...of this church! I stared at him menacingly wondering, what's he doing to my sister? Should I run in and save her?

They were talking but I didn't understand what they were saying, I decided to sneak in throw one of the doors in the side.

I snuck in throw the door and hide behind a piller. I listened in and heard, "I'm not sure, what if they die? They're my family.." She sorrowfully said to him with her head down, he sat down at the seat next to her on the table. She tried to scoot away from him but he wrapped his arm around her stopping her from moving away.

"Stay still or I'll kill you~." He sung outloud making me bite my bottom lip trying not to yell at him.

I drew blood from biting down so hard. I snuck back out the back and ran as fast as I could to the coven to tell Cassandra and the other Witches (or Bitches).

_

"Guys! Guys!" I yelled as I fell on the wooden floor when I opened the door.

"GANON!!" Cassandra screamed as she ran to his side while he was on the floor.

"S-she....THAT BASTE HURT HER!!" He yelled as loud as he could out of anger, "I'll kill him!" He added while he tried to catch his breath.

"Ganon, stop yelling....Please, follow me to my office." She whispered in his ear and picked him up off of the floor. She waved her hand and all the witches around them scrambled away out of fear of her.

_

"So, Y/n...you want me to sho-...did you hear something?" He squinted his eyes as his eyes scanned around the room, I looked around as well in confusion. "Hear what?" I wondered.

"Hmmm...someone was here." He theorized.