Six (He knows)

"Y/n foster..." Issac re-read your name over again while holding the papers in his hand. He felt like the answer to where he knows that name from on the tip of his tongue, 'Foster...foster..' he thought over and over again then it hit him.

"Charlotte Foster!" He yelled the dead witches names outloud.

'Is she Y/n's sister?' He questioned.

He felt a familiar smirk creep onto his pale face as he got an idea; a very unfriendly idea.

_

I trotted off to work by myself again and walked through the side doors of the church holding my headband so it doesn't fall off.

"Y/n, you're late again~." Lenda whined out softly so no one else will hear her. I snuck in next to her in the back of the prayer group; all the other nuns are in front of us with Priest Isaac in front of them talking about god and stuff.

"Ugh..y/n, can you see me after the prayer time because you've been late a lot?" Isaac pointed out with a monotone voice keeping his eyes closed.

I sighed out. "Yes, sir." I said in a peachy voice making him chuckle a little bit.

_

I waited in the prayer room alone while everyone left and Isaac told me he had to get something.

I decided to take this time to look around for something to use against him if needed to.

I leaned down to look around near the podium for something somewhere but again he probably wouldn't leave information just laying around. I looked in the area more but still couldn't find anything. I then jumped up and looked onto of the podium where he left his bible -maybe something is in here because he always has in with him-.

I opened it scanning through the papers when I found a "book mark" that was a strange piece of paper that had something on it. I was about to open it when....

"What are you doing?", I jumped when I heard his voice.

I quickly turned around almost pinning myself between his creepy gaze and the podium I almost fell back onto.

"Ohhh,...s-sorry...I was...I just wanted to read the bible again, it's a really good book!" I lied hoping my stuttering didn't ruin it.

He put the papers he was holding in front of them and simply said "Y/n Foster." He continued "like,...Charlotte Foster?" He asked as he walked closer to me.