Ten (love triangle)

.

"What do you mean?" I wondered and he just kept looking around the room. Out of nowhere he grabbed me by my neck and slammed my head into the table while staring at me menacingly.

"You didn't call any of your friends, did you?" He asked while still holding my throat tightly so I could barely talk.

"W-what? Cough!....n-no... how could...i?" I coughed out, he stalled for a minute and let go of my neck.

I sat there coughing a little bit to the point I coughed up blood but he -obviously- doesn't care about me. He stared at me while leaning against his hand on the wooden table we were sitting at together; he was sitting next to me.

He's so heartless. Man, that hurt! My throat feels dry now from throwing up blood.

"Whatever....maybe I'm just being paranoid.." he sighed out and we continued talking about our plain of "infuriating" the coven. "You should go back home seen so they don't suspect anything.." he added and I nodded in agreement.

_

"Did you hear what they were saying?" Cassandra questioned as she sat down across from Ganon as he sighed out of stress.

"No, not really...I heard him whispering something.." he stuttered while sipping on his cup of water to try to calm himself down.

"I-" "he purred at her seductively. So, he probably doesn't know she's a witch but still he was....UGH!!" He loudly cut Cassandra off while arching his back on the chair, leaning his head back. Cassandra stared at him worryingly then thought of something, "well, maybe that's a good thing!" She cheered.

"Good?",he lifted his eyebrow with confusion at her.

"Yeah, because if she sleeps with him she might be able to get close to him to help us!" She excitedly explained to Ganon but he wasn't having it. What she was saying just annoyed him more.

"OHH, SHUT UP!! I don't care if it'll help us!! She's in trouble! What if he makes her do some gross ass shit with him?!?" He screamed at her making Cassandra jump back out of fear.

"S-sorry...." she apologized to him nervously.

Cassandra decided to leave him alone in her office as she leaned against the closed door feeling like she wanted to cry. She breathed in and out. She just wanted to stop the witches from being burnt and y/n was the answer to that.

She actually knows who Issac Is.

He's an old friend of hers, he used to live in the coven as well but you don't recognize him because he changed his appearance. After he left the coven he started to feel hate towards Cassandra and the coven.

As Cassandra didn't love him when he loved her badly. He was madly in love with her for saving his life from his abusive father when he was Eighteen but she didn't love him, she loves Ganon. She only loves Ganon which angered him.

He knows you're Ganon's sister, he hates Ganon and you're his sister....

So, he already hates you by default.

.

.