Three (The meeting)

"Canoness Benjamin, did we get any new followers for the church?" The high Priest asked his underling, Benjamin bowed down to the priest in front of him and continued.

"Yes, and we have a few new nuns as well." He commented as he looked down at the ground.

"Ah, okay. May I see the paper work for some of the nuns?" He asked while staring around the empty church; the wooden seating area was bare and boring to Isaac.

He's used to all of this, he's used to all of this boring bloodshed.

'I should accuse someone for being a magic user, then I can see more burning and death.' Isaac though to himself manically while staring mindlessly at the Canoness in front of him not paying attention to him.

Benjamin handed him the paper.

Isaac waved his hand making Benjamin scurry off into the shadows making Isaac let loose as he doesn't have to act when he's alone.

He walked to his house near the church holding the papers and sat them down on his desk at home.

"Hmm.", he read across the papers scrolling through the words not caring much about it and just wanting to sleep. He rolled his eyes, tossed the papers on his side and layed down to go to bed.

_

I woke up in my small closet sized room in the coven, I got up early in the morning to get dressed in my nun clothes and started to run upstairs out of the dusty basement where my room was at, along side other followers' rooms.

"Y/n, you..um...leaving already?" Ganon asked me, sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

"Yeah, I have to get the quickly!" I told him as I ran out of the front door.

-

Ganon stood there watching his childhood friend run off to her doom and she doesn't even know it.

But sadly Ganon does know what's going on but he's not a loud to say anything. He stood there staring at the place she used to be but then arms wrapped around his side and a head rested on his. He sighed knowing who it was.

It's Cassandra.

She spooned his body under her's as she hugged him. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her." She told him as she kissed his ear making him slightly grunt in announce while he looked down. "What's wrong?" She questioned.

"I'm not in the mood." He pushed her away from him and started to walk in the other direction not looking at her once.

He picked up his ripped up hat off of the dinner table that's by the front door and walked off leaving her annoyed