{The Sequel}

.:. Okay, so I kind of guessed that more people would read the prologue to the sequel on here then on the real sequel on my profile.  This is a one time deal.  If you want to read more of the sequel then go on to my profile and click Up in Flames!!!  Here's the prologue! .:.

Up in Flames (Sequel to Fanning the Flames)

~:~Prologue~:~

        I squint my eyes up into the blinding sun that shines over the deep valley.  I stand, invisible to all eyes, watching the great battle in front of me.  Two magnificent armies stand in front of me, at a standstill, neither one wanting to start to the battle waiting to happen.  It was Ying versus Yang, good versus bad, finally stopping in their immortal dance.  I glance up at the hill and see God and the gods standing there watching the immobile battle.  Irina paces around on the small hill while Athena stands mumbling about something.  God sits on a golden throne watching the mortals with sadness written across his face.

        Suddenly, a fierce growl comes from the two armies and I whip my head around to watch making my hair spill out in front of me.  Elementals throw everything they have at the opposing side while.  Demons are making cracks form in the earth sending them straight to Hades, magical creatures doing their best to help win the war for their side.  Bodies litter the ground in horrific positions making me cringe.  Can I go in and save them?  If the prophecy is right though, I'll die in the end, but many will be saved.  I close my eyes and take a deep breath. 

~:~End of Prologue ~:~