Chapter 30

.:. Okay, to me, this chapter seems a little... err.. rushed? :)  Well anways, for the book title of the next book... I thought of another one while having a very weirdish conversation with Chelle228, so I suppose it's also hers since I did kidn of steal half of her title.  Well it's Internal Flame and if you don't get it then this why I think it would be a cool title.  Well, internal flame can represent not only her spirit, but her conflict also such as, her parents death.  Were they murdered?  or was it jsut a simple accident?  see, it's her internal conflict.  Well, I kind of liked that one that I made up but here are the top ones that you voted for.  Sorry if you didn't make it to the seond round, oh and I'm going to add Interal Flame to the list because i do like it :) 

~Finalist~

 MistDragon: Sea of Flames (4 vote)

Savage_angel67: Up in Flames (2 votes)

Me:  Uncontrollable Weapon (2) and Igniting War (2) and Internal Flame (new title)

 Nigerianangel247:  Handling the Heat (2)

 Chelle228: My Internal Inferno (2)

Okay those are the finalist.  Vote on the one you like the best.  Here are the rest of the titles that got votes.  I'm sorry if you're story didn't get any votes.  I personally thought that all the titles were amazing

~These aren't the finalist~

 Kelsey87: Sparks of War (1)

And that's all!  Thanks for voting for the titles and entering your own titles.  Please vote from the list above (not including kelsey87)  because I personally think that a lot more of you could have comment and told what title you liked the best...  it would have made a huge difference.

Well, have fun reading this chatper!  The chapters are dwindling down f.y.i. and I think that there might be 2-4 chapters left and I'm still not sure if I'll make a sequel because for some reason, sequels never do as good as the first book.

Oh and you guys should check out this story called Flyers by victorious :)  I read it over the weekend and it is amazing!

Chapter 30

        The lace hem at the end of my dress was very interesting looking as I made my way across the dining room to the private section and to where I knew my grandfather would be.  I decided that I should dress up somewhat so I curled my hair and decided to wear this white lacy over the shoulder dress with some brown ankle boots.  I just hope I'm not too overly dressed.  I glance up and see my grandfather at a table at the very far end.  I sigh and walk over there.

        As I get closer, I see that his eyes are intently reading a book.  I cock an eyebrow and squint at the title.

        Laughing I ask, "Are you seriously reading the twilight saga?" I ask while sitting down.  He looked up with fake hurt in his brown eyes.

        "I may be old, but I can still enjoy a book," he says as he folds down his page and sets the book down on the booth.

        "But how can you read that book?  Edward is a creepy, possessive vampire and Jacob is a wolf on steroids," I say making him laugh somewhat.

        "Well, vampires are known to be possessive," he says making me stop laughing.  Oh ya, vampires are real.  I probably should learn how to watch my tongue.  I look down at the notepad and tried to decide if I want to eat healthy or not today.  What the heck, you only live once!  I quickly scribbled down an ice cream sundae with all the fixings and a whole bunch of other yummy things.  I also scribbled down buttered bread sticks and a bowl of spaghetti sauce.  I look up to see Mr. Jaik looking down at my meal curiously.  I blush and quickly write down a salad even though I probably won't eat it.